Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Spree Game Freezes

For the past couple of days, every time I go to play Spree, it freezes up. It gets through the first loading, but when I click "Play Game" it loads up 1/4 of the way automatically, and then it just freezes. It stays that way until I get annoyed and then log out. This is what the screen looks like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgspree.jpg (26.7 KB, 1 views)
snappersims is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luv2writeNS
^^ Yup, Google Chrome always freezes it for me. (Internet Explorer does occasionally.) I get the best Spree! results on firefox. =3

Also, clearing your cache might help. (:

I hope it works for you!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #2
Fifth Harmony

angelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talentangelpies has lots of talent

Default Re: Spree Game Freezes

Try using a different browser
angelpies is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 PM   #3

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

That's a good idea. I'll try it, and then post again if it doesn't work.
snappersims is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

^^ Yup, Google Chrome always freezes it for me. (Internet Explorer does occasionally.) I get the best Spree! results on firefox. =3

Also, clearing your cache might help. (:

I hope it works for you!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Old 12-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This happens to me all of the time. Try using Google Chrome, because most of the time it works for me.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

yeah sometimes I get lucky useing internet explorer (one out of ten tries!) so if I really want to bother with spree I have to use foxfire. Drives me nuts because it is mostly on my main account. Usually I dont have any problems with my other accounts go figure. They need to fix that it is aggrevating!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #7

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I've had to deal with this for almost a month. D;
Everybody else had some good suggestions, but I just had to tough it out. I waited and suddenly the problem was gone. xD
Aikou is offline Female
Old 12-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I found logging out and then going back in, made it work. I am using both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

We had this happening to one of our NA accounts for the last week, but not the others nor Eur nor Asian.
So I've been wondering if one of the servers had a software issue....
It did eventually load for that acct yesterday after several tries.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed