Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Bunnies everywhere!
Webkinz :)

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Spree

Spree isn't loading for me! I wait for a while and i have tried logging out and back in. I have tried refreshing my computer, but it isn't working. I was really looking forward to playing it and i found dice on webkinznewz.com but now i can't use it. Anybody else also having this problem? Does anybody know a way to fix it. Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: Spree

If it doesn't work the first time, try logging out, logging in, and loading the game again without clearing your cache. I do this when hamsters crashes and I find it loads much faster and without problems.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
If it doesn't work the first time, try logging out, logging in, and loading the game again without clearing your cache. I do this when hamsters crashes and I find it loads much faster and without problems.
I tried and it didn't work . thanks for the tip though.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Hm...I would try using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox. Then log out log back in on the new browser. I had this happen the first time to me and this worked.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
Bunnies everywhere!

ooh thanks will try

It works!!! thanks so much!!!

Last edited by redpandasrock5; 04-13-2011 at 08:40 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #6
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

It isn't working for me on Google Chrome.
kathynew is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #7
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I am having trouble loading spree too and it's still loading!!! I am on firefox too
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #8
Believe in bunnies!

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

Spree wouldn't load for me on my first try but when I logged out and back in it worked fine. I am using Safari.
aibo7m3 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I logged out and it was working
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #10
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by kathynew
It isn't working for me on Google Chrome.
I'm glad it works for you redpandasrock!! Kathynew try Firefox if not maybe log out and back in?
Closed