Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
oo hoo! I'm a
Webkinz :)

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sponsor?

I ordered lots of Webkinz through webvirtualtoy.com and was wondering if anyone else here did before? Also, how long did it take until you got your order? I'm from the far west coast in US so how long would it approxamitly take for my order to come?
Thanks!
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Sponsor?

That's a great idea! However, I've never heard of that website, sorry! Is there a thing on the website that tells you how long shipping should take?
I'll go look. One sec.

---------- PorcelainNinja added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

It says that they're in Georgia (other side of the US from you, :-P ) so that might make it take longer, but here's information copied and pasted directly from the web page from that site.

Shipping Information:

Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.

What day did you order them? Probably allow 5-6 more days for them to go cross-country, then factor in weekends (I mean don't count them) and then see when they should arrive. Hope this helps!

---------- PorcelainNinja added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I just now also saw this: Please allow 10 days for shipping, then it said something about just in case...I forget what...but there you go. So, about 10 days...how many did you order? have fun with your new Webbies!

Mine say hello!
:koala::pig::el1:

Last edited by PorcelainNinja; 07-16-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

I got some webkinz for my birthday and my mom got them there so I don't know.
I'm sorry that I couldn't help.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
oo hoo! I'm a

Peacharookinz is on a distinguished road

Thanks!! We ordered our Webkinz last Friday which means...
they're coming between now and next friday...I cant wait THAT LONG!

These are the Wwebkinz we're getting (splitting em up with my 3 sisters)::

:bokbok::clyde::clyde::clyde::easter::kanga::lion::rac::samoyed::seal::tdf::tfrog :

I think thats all of them, lol
We're also getting 2 trading card packs for each of us.

Thanks again, but now I have to give the bad news that they are probably going to come as late as next Friday!

Last edited by Peacharookinz; 07-16-2008 at 07:06 PM..
Peacharookinz is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #5
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

I have used them and their eBay alias and they seem to always ship next day. I live in a lot closer to Georgia, so I get them in two days, three max. I bet you'll see them in your mailbox tomorrow! They have always used PRIORITY MAIL, by the way when I use the FREESHIP code, so it expedites things.
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:33 AM   #6
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by PorcelainNinja
That's a great idea! However, I've never heard of that website, sorry! Is there a thing on the website that tells you how long shipping should take?
I'll go look. One sec.

---------- PorcelainNinja added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

It says that they're in Georgia (other side of the US from you, :-P ) so that might make it take longer, but here's information copied and pasted directly from the web page from that site.

Shipping Information:

Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days.

What day did you order them? Probably allow 5-6 more days for them to go cross-country, then factor in weekends (I mean don't count them) and then see when they should arrive. Hope this helps!

---------- PorcelainNinja added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I just now also saw this: Please allow 10 days for shipping, then it said something about just in case...I forget what...but there you go. So, about 10 days...how many did you order? have fun with your new Webbies!

Mine say hello!
:koala::pig::el1:
Never trust their info...did you recieve a FedEx/UPS Shipment Tracking #? If so, google that # and you should be able to track
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed