Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: Spoilers and Stuff?

I'm still getting used to WI, and I keep seeing people who have pictures and stuff in spoilers, and I also see people who just post the picture on the screen.

I only know how to post the picture and then it turns into a link...
snappersims is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Default Re: Spoilers and Stuff?

when you go to type a post click the "Go Advanced" button and then there with be a blue button on the top right corner above the text area that says "spoiler"
click on that, then type whatever you want hidden in the spoiler between the two spoiler boxes

1.)
Click the image to open in full size.

2.)
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by filthyfury; 02-01-2012 at 09:15 AM..
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Here is how to upload and post pictures on WI:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Also, for the spoiler the button looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.

Click that, and it will come up as this:

[SPOILER] [/SPOILER ]

(Without the space)

Then type what you want

Spoiler: show
And it should turn out like this

I hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Quote:
Here is how to upload and post pictures on WI:

How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

Also, for the spoiler the button looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.

Click that, and it will come up as this:

[SPOILER] [/SPOILER ]

(Without the space)

Then type what you want

Spoiler: show

I hope this helps

Old 02-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

Hiya! First off, welcome to WI! Second, you can use spoilers like the two people above me showed you, or you can just use the BB code. To make a spoiler by just typing, type what you want, and then at the front of your text, write [SPOILER]. Then, at the end, write [/ SPOILER], but without the space. I only put the space in there so that it wouldn't actually make a spoiler.

To insert pictures without having it come up as a link, you can do one of two things. You can use a picture uploading site, upload the picture, and then copy the code for forums and message boards that it gives you (it should start with [IMG] and end with [/IMG], again no spaces in the last one). Then, paste the link into your text box and when you click post, that link will turn into a picture! The other way to do this is to get your picture link (if the picture is from a website or something), and then click on the button above the textbox that looks like a picture with a blue/green background. Click on that icon, and paste the link into the box. When you post, the picture will be in the text. Have fun using spoilers and posting pictures!
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Closed