Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
sarahbeedot
Webkinz :)

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Spider Webs

How do you hang a spider web? I bought it with my Halloween stuff and can't get it to hang on the walls. I see in some of the clubhouse rooms they have hung it at the top of the walls but every time I drag it from my dock it just goes right back in. I can't seem to get it to stick to the walls....help!
Best Answer - Posted by Liw
I also had trouble with mine. I removed the furniture from the wall and then was able to place the spider web. Then I just moved the furniture back.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Spider Webs

Drag it over to the walls.
There should be a green space, so you can hang it there.

Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

The really large ones from last year don't seem to go the wall if there is something under them, and they don't go to close to a door. Try playing around with it on a blank wall - you need to move them it and down until you see a green square. Good luck!
florida is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Here are a pictures of mine:

Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I also had trouble with mine. I removed the furniture from the wall and then was able to place the spider web. Then I just moved the furniture back.
Liw is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #6
sarahbeedot

sarahbeedot is on a distinguished road

The spider web I am talking about is the half kind that goes right at the top of the wall. Good idea about emptying the wall of furniture--I will try that. I am also glad to know others have had problems too--it is not just me!!

One follow up--where does the "green square" appear. I have seen it on the floor with other pieces of furniture (that sit on the floor). Does the green square appear at the top of the wall (since the spider web goes at the top)?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #7
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

Hi sarahbeedot- If WW was up I would go to my room, move the web and take a picture. I think the square for the big web appears on the wall like it does for a picture, but I am not 100% sure. I can test it when the site is back up from maintenance.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Hi, it should go on the wall, I have one on mine. Try removing a good space and try again, the green square should appear ad if you were putting in a window on the wall.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

The green space would be next to the floor, kinda "on" the wall at the bottom.
Galfam is offline Male
Closed