Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #31
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
Sunnygirl broke WW......
LOL!! It was me!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Yay! I must be considered high society then...I just tried again and got right in. First time I have ever been in the high society group. *fixes hair* * checks makeup* all good Think they mind my big furry feet slippers around here?

Well, now I know someone in the HIGH SOCIETY group.....LOL!!

I love the idea of make up with the big furry feet slippers.....

LOL!!

Old 12-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #33
Call me Tasha :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tink my doxen
i'm in webkinz world right now!
Me too!
xD
Old 12-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #34
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Haven't gotten that message yet, but gotta admit - that picture of the webkinz in line is really cute!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #35
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I really have to wonder if it isn't a test.. Like .. "This is a test of the Webkinz Emergency Glitch System... This is only a test." LOL~~
Old 12-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #36

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
I really have to wonder if it isn't a test.. Like .. "This is a test of the Webkinz Emergency Glitch System... This is only a test." LOL~~

I was wondering that too.....

This is a test of the HOLIDAY lock up system.....

Since everyone will be getting pets/code/and such for the holidays/or to quiet them when YOU are holiday shopping, we want to be able to LOCK up and display a CUTESY picture so you do not know we are ACTUALLY locking up on you.....

(insert evil laugh here).

And, no one will think we just failed to provide the appropriate level of service like what we did *gasp* last year.......

Old 12-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #37

NotaBrunette will become famous soon enough

I have been able to just walk right in. I am feeling the love right now!

NotaBrunette is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #38
hining is for the
Banned

Sunnygirl broke WW......
I was wondering that too.....

This is a test of the HOLIDAY lock up system.....

Since everyone will be getting pets/code/and such for the holidays/or to quiet them when YOU are holiday shopping, we want to be able to LOCK up and display a CUTESY picture so you do not know we are ACTUALLY locking up on you.....

(insert evil laugh here).

And, no one will think we just failed to provide the appropriate level of service like what we did *gasp* last year.......

LOL.. You know, I think it would be easier if Ganz just sent all of us bricks to whack our heads into during this time of the year.. LOL!!

Last edited by Sunnygirl; 12-04-2008 at 10:54 AM..
Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #39

View Post Originally Posted by Sunnygirl
LOL.. You know, I think it would be easier if Ganz just sent all of us bricks to whack our heads into during this time of the year.. LOL!!
But...SUNNYGIRL!! Do you know how much BRICKS cost now a days?? And the POSTAGE to MAIL them??

It only costs $21 an hour to have a techie program that little "lock up" feature on there that they can activate by clicking button after button a few times.....

And so much fun for them to come on here and WATCH us squirm too!!

That is what they were probably doing.....

Watching us on here.....

ugggh!!

Old 12-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #40
hining is for the
Banned

But...SUNNYGIRL!! Do you know how much BRICKS cost now a days?? And the POSTAGE to MAIL them??

It only costs $21 an hour to have a techie program that little "lock up" feature on there that they can activate by clicking button after button a few times.....

And so much fun for them to come on here and WATCH us squirm too!!

That is what they were probably doing.....

Watching us on here.....

ugggh!!

LOL.. How true, how true.. Okay... who are you? All Ganz employees identify yourselves and come out.. It is now time for a public stoning. LOL
Closed