Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
What?! Uh oh... I'm already in... but I kinda wanna log out to see if I get that, LOL

You're just NEVER happy are you.....You get IN webby world and NOW you want to see the CLOSED sign.....*sigh*........

Some of us are out here being turned away by a GRUMPY german shepard......like...ummm...

Oops, sorry, we are full,

oh, wait....Hi Mister High Society...COME right in.....WE ALWAYS have room for YOU......PARTY of 40....SURE........

NOPE, still full....sorry......

Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #22
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

I had to log out and then when I tried to log back in I got this :

Click the image to open in full size.

This is not good...I want to play! lol If I can't play on ww I will be forced to clean house and finish the Christmas cards. Maybe I can make cookies instead.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #23
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I just got on WW without any problems.....
Desigher is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #24
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I had to log out and then when I tried to log back in I got this :

Click the image to open in full size.

This is not good...I want to play! lol If I can't play on ww I will be forced to clean house and finish the Christmas cards. Maybe I can make cookies instead.
This is a good one too!! LOL!!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #25

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Sunnygirl broke WW......
Old 12-04-2008, 10:33 AM   #26
Call me Tasha :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

I just got in! I didn't have to wait, I just closed it when I got the german shepard, waited 5 minutes, and I got in!
Tasha♥
Old 12-04-2008, 10:34 AM   #27

GOT IT!!

GO to customer service....

CLICK ON GANZ's page itself!! (I had tried just refreshing the page---it did nothing)

When on the ganz page, click on WEBKINZ....it will bring up a new webkinz world site.

This will let you log in....

YAY!!

then close the ganz window
Old 12-04-2008, 10:34 AM   #28
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
You're just NEVER happy are you.....You get IN webby world and NOW you want to see the CLOSED sign.....*sigh*........

Some of us are out here being turned away by a GRUMPY german shepard......like...ummm...

Oops, sorry, we are full,

oh, wait....Hi Mister High Society...COME right in.....WE ALWAYS have room for YOU......PARTY of 40....SURE........

NOPE, still full....sorry......

Yay! I must be considered high society then...I just tried again and got right in. First time I have ever been in the high society group. *fixes hair* * checks makeup* all good Think they mind my big furry feet slippers around here?
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:34 AM   #29
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

the little W is there forever !!!!! probably 3 or so minutes
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 10:35 AM   #30

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

i'm in webkinz world right now!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Closed