Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #111
angelgirl409
Webkinz :)

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cannot connect to Webkinz World...Anyone else?!?

maybe they're adding the next round of the christmas theme... hopefully they're done before the rare!!
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #112
mich1333

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Glad it's not just me!
mommyhenderson is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #113

tashulia25 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

same problem but was entering cares codes into my daughter's account till she is in school, hope code wont lost as I entered it and clicked on gift, then it boot me out. If I'm right it was winter festival only one weekends last year. we are so unpatience to wait for it.
tashulia25 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #114
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Something Wrong with WW Servers?

Ganz said maintenance shouldn't be to long. About 1 1/2 hrs Rare will be postponed and Christmas will be in. We just got to be patient if we want new Christmas items.

Last edited by glen05; 12-04-2008 at 12:10 PM..
glen05 is offline Male
Old 12-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #115
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Something Wrong with WW Servers?

Hmm... this didn't happen to me...
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #116
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

View Post Originally Posted by NotaBrunette
HAHA I just noticed this.... (It is the hair color....) ADOPTION CENTER? I'll say there is a problem! I wasn't even trying to adopt! I was trying to log in! LOL
LOL!! It has to be the hair..

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
I too got the boot.....

Sssshhhh....they are watching us over here now....LOL!!!

Oh well, did my mom and sister's stuff, but, never got mine done....

Well, I may as well run and take care of my stuff down town....
I am currently driving hot toothpicks up my fingernails. It feels so much better then getting the WW messages.. LOL!!

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
I am getting the "Oops! I am sorry, we can't connect to Webkinz World" message. Maybe they are adding the rest of the Christmas theme items! A girl can hope, right?

I guess this means I need to get back to work.

NO!!! NO Work!! LOL All work and no play makes us all crazy!!

View Post Originally Posted by amusedkitten
i was in this morning ok but then i tried to adopt a new pet....got the 'server down' notice and then got the 'boot'
I hope so bad that the new stuff is going to be in the W Shop

---------- Sunnygirl added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by NotaBrunette
OK OK OK... now I am feeling jinxed! I am getting this message on my other account:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now... I am puzzled... How can you be logged out when you were never logged in to begin with?? Could it be that they don't even know what is going on in the first place to fix the problems? Or could they be just guessing? LOL Either way, this can be very entertaining!! So, ummm....Where is that bag of rocks at anyway?
I personally think that WW is the 8th wonder of the world.. LOL!

---------- Sunnygirl added 6 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

On my asian accounts the message is saying that there is something wrong with the servers... ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Last edited by Sunnygirl; 12-04-2008 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #117
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Waiting line: PIX

I remember that, it only happened to me once. Wonder why...?
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #118
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Cannot connect to Webkinz World...Anyone else?!?

Yes, they are Ganz told me on phone. Be patient if we want new Christmas items
View Post Originally Posted by angelgirl409
maybe they're adding the next round of the christmas theme... hopefully they're done before the rare!!

Last edited by glen05; 12-04-2008 at 12:12 PM..
glen05 is offline Male
Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #119
bellafirenze
Gifted

glammerz is a jewel in the roughglammerz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I can't get there Kinzville News site to load either... so it must all be down...

All the snow froze the servers
I like the way you think! ^_^
Click the image to open in full size.
glammerz is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #120
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

Are you sure Glen05? On Tuesday it said "important maintinence," now it just says "can't connect."
I hope you are.

ARRRG!!! Now I have to go shopping and do something productive. My favorite mode of procrastination is gone!!!
JustineSade is offline Female
Closed