Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #91
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Something Wrong with WW Servers?

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
eh, nevermind.. got booted from my US now too
Ok, it is official...if Kelly gets kicked off, EVERYONE is out the door I mean that in the NICEST possible way, ya knowz I luvz ya
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cannot connect to Webkinz World...Anyone else?!?

Mine says there is something wrong with the servers
QTpa2T is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #93
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

can't get in...waahaaa
scienter is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #94
faithprue1 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I can't get in either. I think winter fest was in January, wasn't it?
Yes it was in January, but that's the only time I remember seeing snowfalkes fall....
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #95
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Mine says can't connect to WW...I hope they are back up for the rare time too Dixiecup! Keep you fingers and toes crossed....
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #96

NotaBrunette will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Oh MAN!! Get in line everyone, It is going to be a long wait. Pic included..

OK OK OK... now I am feeling jinxed! I am getting this message on my other account:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now... I am puzzled... How can you be logged out when you were never logged in to begin with?? Could it be that they don't even know what is going on in the first place to fix the problems? Or could they be just guessing? LOL Either way, this can be very entertaining!! So, ummm....Where is that bag of rocks at anyway?
NotaBrunette is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #97
jupplyr

jupplyr will become famous soon enough

I'm getting the samething
jupplyr is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #98
myseth
Gift Guru

lamce1 is on a distinguished road

I am having the same issue. Hope something good is coming.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #99
Mommoes
mahgwet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope they get it fixed before 1:00....I really wanted that Bejeweled Table!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #100
glen05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Cannot connect to Webkinz World...Anyone else?!?

Maintenance 1 1/2 hrs on Tues and today. Ganz said they are putting in the rest of the Christmas items and fixing glitches.
glen05 is offline Male
Closed