Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Sorry too many log ins

For two days now I have tried to do the float for ad park clothes, and the bat fairy collect 5 and every time I enter my info, it tells me too many attepts to login. So now , for two days I lost the chance to get purple slips, and the pink bottoms for dive set and now the flippers. This is a very serious problem on all my accounts and wonder if it is happening to others.
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Sorry too many log ins

It's working perfectly normal for me. Have you tried clearing your cache? That often solves problems. Another thing you can do is to try different browsers. Some may work better than others. For WNK I like Google Chrome best. You could also try using a different computer if you have access to one. I hope you get this solved soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Clear your cache and see if that helps. If you keep having the issue, contact Ganz.
Here is some very helpful info on contacting GANZ,

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
889wlry is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry to hear that. I reccomend using google chrome since that browser has the best luck with webkinz newz or even Firefox! If its not a problem with your web browser, It may well be a problem on Webkinz Newz' side! You can let the company know by this link: Contact Us
Also, try using a different computer. It may help. Another good idea is waiting a while before trying to log onto your webkinz newz account again!

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 02:40 AM   #5
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

This is exactly what is happening to a friend of mine in WW. She is reluctant to call Webkinz, but I guess she might have to since someone else is experiencing the very same thing!
Thanks for making a glitch report about this.
AKD
Old 02-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #6

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

So far I have missed getting the pink pants, the cloud jacket , the cloud pants, the wings and now just now the T shirt. I wish they would do a quality control check when someone complains that they are missing out. I am so sick of clearing cache, entering info and getting sorry too many log ins. But most of all, I am loosing out on all the prizes. The parent is working fine, but the news click floats and the bad fairy is always saying too many log in. Webkinz, lets fix this before the next contest. Would be nice to get some of the prizes. It is not my computer, as they indicate, cause every other site works great except for webkinz. There xsolution is getting old, maybe they could fix it and the phone calls would cease.
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
So far I have missed getting the pink pants, the cloud jacket , the cloud pants, the wings and now just now the T shirt. I wish they would do a quality control check when someone complains that they are missing out. I am so sick of clearing cache, entering info and getting sorry too many log ins. But most of all, I am loosing out on all the prizes. The parent is working fine, but the news click floats and the bad fairy is always saying too many log in. Webkinz, lets fix this before the next contest. Would be nice to get some of the prizes. It is not my computer, as they indicate, cause every other site works great except for webkinz. There xsolution is getting old, maybe they could fix it and the phone calls would cease.
Oh no!! Im so sorry this is happening to you! Have you tried using a different computer?! I wish I knew how to help!
Closed