Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
webkinzgirl1002
Webkinz :)

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Sorry if I sound dumb....

Does anyone know how to post comments on peoples profiles? Basiclly leave a Visitor Message. Someone please help I'm new here and the fourms on WI are alot more confusing than what I'm used to
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
You need to become a webkinz first To do this, you need at least 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours. Then follow Tarabella9's instructions.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #2

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Sorry if I sound dumb....

To leave a Visitor Message, just type what you want to say in the box near the top of their profile. After you're done typing, hit "post comment". Hope you can do it now.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

You need to become a webkinz first To do this, you need at least 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours. Then follow Tarabella9's instructions.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #4

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
Oh yes, I forgot to mention you have to become a webkinz. You become one after you've been a member 24 hours and have made 10 post.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Call Me Maisha :D

maisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to allmaisha16 is a name known to all

Exactly what Cheesy and Tarabella said, since you are a little-kinz you can't type for visitor messages and PMs. Hopefully you will become a webkinz soon. You don't sound dumb sweetie, Asking question is great its how you learn. I would have asked when I was a little kinz too
maisha16 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Purplelilac88 -- You don't sound dumb at all! I asked the very same question when I joined! (Which wasn't all that long ago!) Really, don't be afraid to ask questions; there are lots of nice people on WI who will help!

Good luck!

Rye
Rye is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

yeah, and if you see someone you want to vm click their username and click view public profile
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Alrighty, looks like everyone answered your question already, LOL
So I'm just gonna add in: it might take longer than 24 hours as the system may need to catch up. Don't worry if your not a webkinz excatly then--system still catching up.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

It looks like everyone more or less answered your question but I just wanted to add one more little thing. Even Once you are a webkinz you still won't be able to post vms on everyones profile. Some people have their vms turned off
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Thank you everybody for your responses! I was wondering because I wanted to leave somebody a VM to thank them for welcoming me and helping with a question I had asked yesterday
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!