Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: This is sooooo frustrating!!!!

This thing has happened to me only it is always on the token thing.I had an account for 4 months before it let me pay that one. Sometimes it happens on the other games as well, but it doesn't usually last more than a day. So sorry for you and mom.
Twilightly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #12
GamerGirly

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

I am so sorry to hear this. I really hope they get it fixed.

I have a problem with the Bingoz Ball, the won't stick to my card. But your problem is worse. I really hope they fix it for you.
GamerGirly is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #13
onderful (>*-*)

Sugaree is just really niceSugaree is just really nice

Hello,
In response to Luckylion and the unfortunate others who are going through the same thing with dailies ~

It IS Ganz not your computer or something other then the sort. I do dailies on multiple accounts and have this problem with just ONE account. I received a response from Ganz on this issue and was told they are aware of the problem and they are working to fix it as soon as possible. Hope this helps some. Hang in there!

Knowing how it feels ~
Respectfully~
Sugaree
Sugaree is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

I haven't had that problem. Hope you get it fixed.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2009, 02:39 AM   #15
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sugaree
Hello,
In response to Luckylion and the unfortunate others who are going through the same thing with dailies ~

It IS Ganz not your computer or something other then the sort. I do dailies on multiple accounts and have this problem with just ONE account. I received a response from Ganz on this issue and was told they are aware of the problem and they are working to fix it as soon as possible. Hope this helps some. Hang in there!

Knowing how it feels ~
Respectfully~
Sugaree
Exactly and spot on, thanks! Especially the 'techier' ones on there, we have all tried the basics -- clearing cache, updating various programs including browsers and Flash, switching computers even Windows to Mac or vice versa -- I have access to at least 5 systems {2 Mac} all either new or upgraded, 13 browsers {some duplicate/for Mac, etc}, have cross-platform Flash and all that but with 1 account each per Asian, British and American plus sitting for 1 Asian and 2 American that is the only account having these problems. Those problems {long term, worsening} go from bingo balls not 'sticking' to not being able to do dailies to even not being allowed to click/do hourlies {was any that matched dailies now all of them, regardless, even food, daily care, all of it} with no curio or anything except every now and then it will let me enter my charm forest {late though}. I have been on several threads because of this problem along with the script error message {only on that one account, as usual, with all the above to take in to account in regards to other accounts not affected, etcetera}. All I heard was that some {not even all} that wrote in to the site about this ongoing problem got response that it was a server problem, they are working on it {just not weekends, nights and holidays I gather} and they don't know when it will be fixed. I was able to get on finally a few minutes before the site went down for nightly maintenace on that American account and was not able to do anything still, but I am waiting until after it comes back up to try them again to see if anything at all has been fixed.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed