Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: This is sooooo frustrating!!!!

For about a week now, one of my accts has not let me do the wheel of wow or gem hunt. It says that I have already done both of them. Is anyone else having this problem? I can do the gem hunt and wheel on my other accts so I am wondering if this is a particular server problem.
Luckylion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: This is sooooo frustrating!!!!

Nothing like that is happening to me... maybe someone knows your password, or its just a glitch?...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
tepmom75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, my mom has been having this happen for 4 days now. It started with WOW & Wishing Well, Curio Shop, Bingo but is now also happening with many 'daily activities' and her 'daily kinzcare'. First email to webkinz prompted the automatic response to got through customer service on WW. I've now sent an email to support and left a message on the cusomer service phone line. Don't know when or if we'll get any help but I'm hoping - she is getting very frustrated!
My account works fine and we are on the same server in our house. (Both of us adults and enjoying webkinz that grandkids got us started on!)
Tepmom
tepmom75 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

No, I haven't had that problem, but I would suggest contacting Ganz by email or phone. When I've had problems, they've been very helpful in getting them resolved. Good luck!
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

What a nuisance!

If this was happening on a server then lots of people would be experiencing it - so it's likely some kind of glitch on your account.

Do you notice if the time is correct on that account? Have you tried clearing cookies/history?

Have you tried logging that website in using a different browser?

I hope you hear from Ganz soon.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
riene
Webkinz :)

riene is on a distinguished road

i am having the same problem, for about a week my gem hunt and WOW is not working, says i have already done them...but my nephew's account is fine...i am thinking that is only affecting people on a certain server or something...very frustrating grrrrrr
riene is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
CuriousGeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, my goodness!! I've been having the SAME problem for the past three days!! I can do everything except Gem Hunt and Wheel of Wow. Arte tells me that he's sorry, but I've already had my turn at searching for gems, and the Wheel of Wow tells me that I've had my spin for the day.

My three kids can do all of their things just fine on their accounts, and we all use the same computer, so it's not a server issue. I changed my password yesterday... I was hoping that would do the trick, but no luck!

Please post a message if you find a way to get your account to work again!! Thanks!!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

the same thing has been happening to me i don't think its a glitch but a server error since there was another thread a few days ago where a lot of people said that was happening to them as well.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 02-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

That is odd. Have you contacted Ganz?
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 12:43 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
tepmom75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an update - no change. No word yet from Ganz via either the email or the voice message left over 2 days ago. Mom still cannot do most regular or daily activities - just the garden & magical forest seem to function on her account; arcade is working for most games but not WOW or Wishing Well. She is ready to write that account off as a loss and start over with a new account. If we hear anything, I will post it here.
tepmom75 is offline Female
Closed