Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
Argie17
Gifted
Argie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Something's wrong with the Curio shop and the tournament arena!

1. Curio Shop stuck:
I was trying to buy something and it said "Sorry, that sale is over". So I closed the shop screen and opened it up again. Same items! So I tried again and it said the same thing! I figured I should go to another room and try again: but it was the same items!

2. Tournament Arena
I was trying to play a game of Webkinz Chef. It started the game, then it said that my opponent forfeighted and I could get some of the money. I went out and I had the same amount of kinzcash as before! I really wanted to play the game, so I tried again. It was the same person: same forfeighting: no money! I kept on trying but it kept on doing that.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 08:05 AM   #2
EquestrianGrrl
Gifted

EquestrianGrrl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Something's wrong with the Curio shop and the tournament arena!

I can't do the gem hunt, wheel of wow, or the wishing well! It said I have done it already! I havn't done any of them! Is the sight messed up?
Old 07-04-2007, 08:40 AM   #3
barthur

View Post Originally Posted by Argie
1. Curio Shop stuck:
I was trying to buy something and it said "Sorry, that sale is over". So I closed the shop screen and opened it up again. Same items! So I tried again and it said the same thing! I figured I should go to another room and try again: but it was the same items!

2. Tournament Arena
I was trying to play a game of Webkinz Chef. It started the game, then it said that my opponent forfeighted and I could get some of the money. I went out and I had the same amount of kinzcash as before! I really wanted to play the game, so I tried again. It was the same person: same forfeighting: no money! I kept on trying but it kept on doing that.

Not sure about the tournament arena, but for the curio shop did you check the clock? Alot of times, with jumping between areas and all, the clock changes. Sometimes the only way I can get it to go to the right time is to log out and then back in again.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:48 AM   #4
hats up? :)
Gifted

melmoore is on a distinguished road

i couldent do my gem hunt because it said that i did it already
melmoore is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 08:52 AM   #5
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

hmmmmm log out and log back in and if there is still a problem contact support@webkinz.com
Closed