Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Is something wrong with Webkinz World right now?

Hey all. Is there a ton of problems on webkinz right now? I was able to do the Movie on one account then switched to my other account and the movie wouldnt work. It didnt work on 6 other accounts which was weird because it worked on my first one.

Most of the time I go to the fairy forest or even just click around to do dailies, I get a green or blank blue screen. I will be sitting in the clubhouse and all of a sudden all the other pets disappear and I am by myself. Most of the time I end up hitting the "X" to get out. I have to sign in and pull up the same account 3 or 4 times all the time.

Everything was OK until this afternoon. Nothing I do make the movie work even though it was working ok all this time.

My ads are on, my cache is clear and all that. I just wondered if there is some massive problems going on or if its just me but its on 7 accounts, two comps and Ive tried every browser. Its so hard to play I am about to give up on this site. !! thank you
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is something wrong with Webkinz World right now?

I personally think that there are loads of glitches whenever WW does anything extra like the leprechaun and the Mirror mirror room! I've noticed that I have to do Spree first before going to the club house. If I go to the clubhouse first, I cannot do spree. Those are the kind of things that I notice. I've not had all the problems that you have listed.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I have had all the troubles you have listed, but for far longer than just today. My ads have always been on with WW and yet there are far more glitches than I could ever list. But everything you have mentioned I have had happen consistently. Except the movie, that just started today for me also.

I couldn't even go into the CH today and when I finally did I could click the table in the TR but the option never showed up. Movie wouldn't play in the event room. Plus, the overwhelming quantity of pets in the room slow my computer down to a crawl.

I just came on here to find if anyone had posted about the incessant "please wait" in the rooms tonight. It just started for me 11 or so minutes ago, was trying to do my gardening before bed. I guess I will wait until tomorrow.

I can log in but once I go into my room I get the please wait. I am wondering if it's just my account or if others have had it happen.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I'm having a lot of those problems too, and worse for the past maybe? two weeks, maybe three? But I really started to have problems months ago when I changed Internet provider. I'm wondering if it's not my Internet connection that's at fault. Downloading is fine but uploading is borderline. With Webkinz (unlike many other programs) you're downloading and uploading back up, all the time. This requires a strong internet signal.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 02:10 AM   #5

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Well I will add my list of things that are wrong. We have four computers in our home with all the high power and memory and not one of them are even 6 months old Yet we can not: do the movie movie because we are Canadian and they did not even put the rooms for us to see. 2. Have not been able to get the adventure park cloths after the pink top, 3. can not do the bad fairy so was glad it worked last time, can not do the shamrock collect on the news but up to today could at least do the parent shamrock, not any more. Can not do the quizes or the surveys, can not get the sat bonus sprees, can not get the cash and wish tokens, can not get the float zodiac clothes but did get them previously, did not get the first lorax boxes, no plumpy bracelets , and now can not do either treasure hunt and even when we log out the middle game with pinata does not load so we miss the l00 kc bonus every day for almost two weeks. Yes i cleared my cache, yes i restarted the computer, can not get firefox to load correctly, half of dock is missing and the adds cover over the X so we can get out of the different areas of webkinz. I am waiting to hear back from webkinz, they can do all these from their end so they think it i a problem with our IP address, the server we have or internet explorer overload. The only thing we have been able to do is the leprachan collection in between the please waits, and then there are the parties, i either get no party button, or i get strange pets in my room that should be at the parties, and when it loads to travel there I get a glimps of the room and it takes me back to my room. Come on, am I having fun yet, NO! No! No !I think this is the worst I have seen it and I have really lost interest in webkinz but I have too much invested into it but have since let my deluxe account expire, refuse to buy any more pets or miscellaneous webkinz items and spent the last of my estore points, When they get it up and running correctly, I may rethink spending money once again. Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited by gab224466; 03-12-2012 at 02:16 AM..
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #6
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm having a lot of those problems too, and worse for the past maybe? two weeks, maybe three? But I really started to have problems months ago when I changed Internet provider. I'm wondering if it's not my Internet connection that's at fault. Downloading is fine but uploading is borderline. With Webkinz (unlike many other programs) you're downloading and uploading back up, all the time. This requires a strong internet signal.
I have wondered that myself - they gave me a 6 month free trial of the fastest internet the company I am with offers and I've seen zero changes. This has now been 6 weeks of said trial. It's disappointing because I thought for sure it would help me with Webkinz.

Especially since my slew of glitches have been going on for as long as yours - with the exception that I am still with the same provider (plus increase in speed before it started) I have been told my account is on their worst server. By Ganz. And I wasn't even complaining to them during the call (this was a few years ago) and I always silently hoped they would switch out that server someday but they haven't. I can't help but wonder if that's why some accounts never really see problems. But it's an unproven theory I have.

I would be interested in finding out if that is the reason for your issues though Webberlily. I'm always trying to "figure it out" over here.

My computer is only a year old but it's a single processor so I do consider that when it doesn't perform like a whiz with my WW account. But still. It's not an old computer and I am diligent with daily maintenance on it.

Anyway ... I love my Webkinz pets and my WI friends too much to let glitches bring me down. I will definitely quit wasting my time tonight - but hopefully by tomorrow I can get to see my pets and play a bit.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #7

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I also just posted today about all the "Please waits..." I've been getting. It's made me lose in jobs and the academy! Seems like everything I do I get a please wait after it. Tonight I had a few problems with never ending please waits, then it said something was wrong with their server when I tried to log back in.

I've thought about it being my computer, but it was okay up until not long ago. So I don't think that's it. I also thought maybe our internet connection. But if others are having the same issues, I'm beginning to think it's just them.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

I don't know about today, but there's definitely something funky going on both at WW and WKN as well.

Last 3-4 days, I've had an extremely difficult time getting into WW. I keep logging and re-logging and barely manage to ever get in. I login, get to the W-loader image, get to the grass background.....and there it stays...and stays...and stays...and stalls.

Also, last 3-4 days, over at WKN, on the "front page", the Pick N' Win question shows, but when I hit the [Vote Now] button from the front or go into the actual Pick N' Win section of the website, I get "This campaign is not active. Please try again." Same for the spinning Zodiac. I'm actually finding the thing fairly easily, but when I click on it, I'm getting that msg too.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

I've had much the same issues, and last night it was so impossible I just quit bothering to try to get on. I have been on every browser, three times a day, trying to get access to WK and WKN. The contests on WKN tell me it's an 'invalid' contest. The Peeks never show up or if they do it takes 3 hours for one account. I suddenly can't view the Movie Movie in the clubhouse. I never got the first Lorax box, I never got the monthly Deluxe box (on 5 accounts). The arcade locks up frequently in the middle of a game. I get "please wait' more than I don't. The dock is all over the screen. I call, they fix it. The next time I sign on, it's back to where it was. I have such a long list of all the things wrong, stuck, not accessable on my accounts that I don't even know if the Customer Service person is going to have an hour and a half to hear it all.

Someone mentioned they have a "bad server"? Well I must have been on it since Day 1. Webkinz is no longer "fun", it is a chore. I have got too much $ (we all do!) tired up in this to be on some "bad server". With what I have paid in, I more than bought my own server with plenty of room for a lot of us on it, too.

I have seen mentioned that webkinz has data going 'out and coming in"....all web sites do.
I do love optimism, however my thought is that no, it is not OK for Webkinz to run things like this. I don't care anymore if they have a lot going n, or are running events, or it is Christmas, or whatever they changed on whatever day didn't work right. There is no excuse, after all these years, for a website to have such horrific programming, shoddy maintenance, and what seems to be an apathetic approach to running a business that people are paying for. No other site on the internet, that I am on or have worked for, needed 3 browsers and endless tricks just to access their product. Every day you on on sites that have more ads, more upload and download going on and more graphically intense content. Then you hit WKW and it all grinds to a halt. Yes, it IS them....when do they start fixing it? It takes a few days to fix a glitch if not a few hours -- not years.

I am disgusted. Not to end on a bad note, thank you all for all the info and help you post! And all the new friends I made working on the room challenges!

Happy St. Patty's Day, and hugs!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I`m so sorry to hear that! In webkinz, There is currently TONS of glitches which is fustrating. Your not alone, I cannot go in that room either. I`ve called ganz and they are doing their best to fix these problems I hope the room will work for you soon!

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed