Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #11
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Something Wrong With Server?

This has been a problem for me yesterday as well but just try logging in again usually the second attempt has been going in Gotta luv the little glitches
Rejewal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Day Two, and I'm having the same problems with my accounts. Only one of three is working.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 11-09-2008, 08:52 AM   #13
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I was having the same problem yesterday, but changed my browser to Firefox/Mozilla. It seems to work better than IE.
LittleDog is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 AM   #14
LDYCOUNTRY is an unknown quantity at this point

I been having the same problem. I also been getting kicked off or redirected every few minutes. I am also glad 4 this site 4 now I know its not anything I am doing. I think it might be there server Recon?
LDYCOUNTRY is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

I've been getting that message too. If press F5 and log in again it should work.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #16
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

I've been getting the "Server Down" message, too, Saturday & Sunday in the U.S. I also get bounced out of whatever feature I'm using (arcade, Academy, Artie's, everything) after about ten minutes of play. I've lost tons of Kinzcash, etc. I try to close whatever feature I'm on at about nine minutes in to avoid losses. SOOOOOOO, frustrating. Had the same problem for two weeks in October after the BIG maintenance on the 1st. The problem popped back up since the Nov 1 maintenance. I thought WW had a new team of techies to correct these issues.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #17
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

yeah, it's been happening to me too.
i made a thread yesterdayy. i have a picture in it also of the message.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=422376
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Closed