Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Angry Unanswered: Something wrong with the Pterodactyl contest? Help please!

I was going to enter the pterodactly contest and when i wrote my story and filled out EVERYTHING, it wouldn't let me enter, it said," Invalid security code".... anyone know what i did wrong???
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Something wrong with the Pterodactyl contest? Help please!

The security code should be that series of 5 numbers and letters at the very bottom where is says "Please enter the verification code below." Make sure that you have typed the correct 5 numbers and try again. If it doesn't work the second time, maybe try refreshing the page (I think some codes like that expire after a certain amount of time on other websites); for that you will need to copy your story somewhere else and then paste it back again if you don't want to lose it.

See if that helps.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
I was going to enter the pterodactly contest and when i wrote my story and filled out EVERYTHING, it wouldn't let me enter, it said," Invalid security code".... anyone know what i did wrong???
Maybe you typed the code in wrong? It is case sensitive.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Hmm, i don't know, I typed in the code at the bottom in lower case and in BIG LETTERS... is it a glitch or something?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Have you tried refreshing the page?
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 08-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The security code is the series of 5 numbers and/or letters at the very bottom of the page (where is says "Please enter the verification code below.") So, make sure that you have typed the code correctly and try entering the contest again. If it still isn't working, you should try clearing your cache. For instructions on how to do that click HERE. Good luck. (:

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed

Tags
sigh