Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: "Something wrong with code? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little brother just adopted his new Jack Russel. When he was finished adopting it, he got an error message, saying:

"You have adopted your pet successfully! There was a problem with your code, so it is no longer valid. Here is a new code for the pet you just adopted:

XXXXXXXXX

Please write down this code. You will need to know it in case you ever have a problem with your pet."

What does this mean? Has anyone else ever got this message before? The "code" they gave us was NOT a code, either. It was less than 4 chacters long! Please help!!!!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pfeagans01
This is one of "those" for Ganz. Not much you can do about it at this point-even if the adoption did go through, & the pet made it into your acct., a call to Ganz is probabally going to be necessary. Their phone # is 1-866-932-5469. I would call either way tomorrow just to see what went wrong in the first place. They will be able to figure it out pretty easy. Also, it will only take a couple of minutes-they are pretty quick on the phone
Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: "Something wrong with code? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well was his terrier on his account? If not try logging out and then back in and try adopting it again. Check if the terrier is on there first. If not call Ganz.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #3

Well, we left it just on the page with the message. We would call Ganz, but they are not here on Sundays. I will try what you said. BRB
Old 06-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Definately call GANZ, even if you did successfully adopt the pet!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #5

Another weird thing. I pressed OK and it says:

"Are you sure you have written down your new code?

xxx

You will not be given another chance to do so."

Weird, because they did not give us a code. It only has less than 3 characters in it!

It has seemed to have been adopted fine, but till weird! I would really like more help and opionins!

Last edited by KayJay17; 06-07-2009 at 09:37 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #6
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

This is one of "those" for Ganz. Not much you can do about it at this point-even if the adoption did go through, & the pet made it into your acct., a call to Ganz is probabally going to be necessary. Their phone # is 1-866-932-5469. I would call either way tomorrow just to see what went wrong in the first place. They will be able to figure it out pretty easy. Also, it will only take a couple of minutes-they are pretty quick on the phone
Good luck!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I would definitely call Ganz tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #8
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

I have heard of it happening to someone here on WI but i cant remember who it was. Theirs was a trading card pet and they said the code had expired. Im not sure exactly why it happened but theres tured out just fine. So just calm down and relax . It had said the adoption was successful and the only reason they gave u the other code was so if u ever forgot the password and it was the only pet u had u could know the code or what not. Im sue it will all turn out ok even thought i know it is a very odd thing to happen to ur webbie account.
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
Shadowgap

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

I would call GRANZ, like other have said. Or contact a monitor.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Closed