Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 05:26 AM   #1
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Something weird with my TC space ship and car

They are multiplying. Seriously, the car disappeared for awhile, and the space ship was stuck in a door for like ever even after I reported it. They finally unstuck it and returned it to my dock. I had forgotten I even had the car til I went and entered some more cards today. When checking to see if I had completed a new section I see that it says click here you won - well it was the car and ship and trophy. but I already had them in my rooms. So now it is showing two of them all. Yesterday only one was working - this morning I can get all 4 with webkinz in at once

I don't want to lose the first one, but I don't want two of all the things. I assume it isn't safe to sell off the extras? Or send them to my kids accounts?
cattails5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Something weird with my TC space ship and car

um sounds like a big glitch... just leave them alone and see if they dissapear
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 05:51 AM   #3
Amanda ♥

dreamb is right, just leave them alone. You don't want to get in trouble with taking all the items if it is a glitch. Ganz is very picky.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Ok - I'll just let them sit there and see what happens.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
bluelw and bluelw2
Gifted
bluelw is an unknown quantity at this point

how to fix vehicles in door (for next time):
go out of the room, then back in through the door that has the vehicle.... so that it looks like you are standing on it.
then go out of the "my room" area.... go to the curio shop, newspaper, somewhere like that so it takes you completely out of the room area, or even log out entirely... while the pet is still standing on it.
When you go back into your room, your pet will be on the vehicle to drive it again instead of just standing on top.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:21 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've had a hot air balloon double on me before, but the double disappeared the next day. So I wouldn't do anything with it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 02:25 AM   #7

WebkinzKrazyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I unlocked extras on my sister's account one day - that was about 4 or 5 months ago, and they're still there.

I think it's different than a regular duplicating glitch - if it just doubles on its own, the double is likely to disappear ... if you unlock the prizes again due to a different glitch, I think they stay on your account.
Closed