Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Something weird with my TC space ship and car (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/something-weird-my-tc-space-ship-303055/)

cattails505-19-2008 05:26 AM

Something weird with my TC space ship and car

They are multiplying. Seriously, the car disappeared for awhile, and the space ship was stuck in a door for like ever even after I reported it. They finally unstuck it and returned it to my dock. I had forgotten I even had the car til I went and entered some more cards today. When checking to see if I had completed a new section I see that it says click here you won - well it was the car and ship and trophy. but I already had them in my rooms. So now it is showing two of them all. Yesterday only one was working - this morning I can get all 4 with webkinz in at once :idjut2:

I don't want to lose the first one, but I don't want two of all the things. I assume it isn't safe to sell off the extras? Or send them to my kids accounts?

dreamb9705-19-2008 05:38 AM

Re: Something weird with my TC space ship and car

um sounds like a big glitch... just leave them alone and see if they dissapear

05-19-2008 05:51 AM

dreamb is right, just leave them alone. You don't want to get in trouble with taking all the items if it is a glitch. Ganz is very picky.

cattails505-19-2008 05:03 PM

Ok - I'll just let them sit there and see what happens.

bluelw05-19-2008 06:08 PM

how to fix vehicles in door (for next time):
go out of the room, then back in through the door that has the vehicle.... so that it looks like you are standing on it.
then go out of the "my room" area.... go to the curio shop, newspaper, somewhere like that so it takes you completely out of the room area, or even log out entirely... while the pet is still standing on it.
When you go back into your room, your pet will be on the vehicle to drive it again instead of just standing on top.

Ritzcracker05-20-2008 02:21 AM

I've had a hot air balloon double on me before, but the double disappeared the next day. So I wouldn't do anything with it.

WebkinzKrazyGirl05-20-2008 02:25 AM

I unlocked extras on my sister's account one day - that was about 4 or 5 months ago, and they're still there.

I think it's different than a regular duplicating glitch - if it just doubles on its own, the double is likely to disappear ... if you unlock the prizes again due to a different glitch, I think they stay on your account.