Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
willymo135
Webkinz :)

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: something weird just happened!!!!!!!

like a minute ago, i was playing go go googles and all of a sudden a sign that said " were sorry, the clubhouse is currently closed to all visoters please check back later " popped up and i was forced to quit the game!!!!!!!!!!!! (i was doing pretty good too) does anyone have any idea why that happened?: wallbash:
curioshop999 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: something weird just happened!!!!!!!

If you tried getting into the Clubhouse and/or Coral Cave sometime earlier and didn't get it, that's probably why. I don't have Clubhouse yet, and 10 min after I tried to get in, the sign came up and I had to quit what I was doing....
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #3

MisterGev is an unknown quantity at this point

The Clubhouses where you're free to talk for yourself, either on the Island or at the normal Webkinz place, close at 5 PM Kinz-time. If it was before that though, no idea.
MisterGev is offline Male
Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Well if u tried to go to the clubhouse and it didnt work and nothing happened then u tried to play a game.. it stalls
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hi curioshop999,

Sadly, I do not have an answer to this problem, but I certainly can commiserate with you. It has happened to me randomly recently also.
I don't ever go to the Clubhouse anymore - so the message was very perplexing to me. I hope that this glitch gets worked out soon. It is no fun to work hard for your KC just to have it disappear when you are logged out for no apparent reason!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #6

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

It happens when you try to go to the coral cove/clubhouse when it is not working. If you don't try to go to those places, then it won't happen.
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #7
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

ok thanks everyone
curioshop999 is offline Male
Closed