Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Unanswered: Something stuck in room

I have something stuck in the room and when I try to notify Ganz through their website, it says not matching records. What do I do now? It is on my daughter's account and she doesn't have an email now. She did at one time, but not no more. So I don't know the account information. Plus, after the username, it asks for account name or something like that. I don't know what to put there. I want to get her item unstuck for her. Anyone know what to do? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 01:05 AM   #2
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Something stuck in room

Sorry about your troubles.
Maybe you could call Webkinz and they can fix the stuck item and you can update the account info if possible.
I don't know where the object in the room is stuck, but here is a guide link for item stuck on a table.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post10176848
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 02:30 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There is a specific place you can report a stuck item. Go to the front page, then click on the yellow Customer support button on the bottom left. The second last line is "I've got something stuck". Click on that, then find your specific problem, and fill out the form. They usually get it done in a day or two.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

Ooh. Yes, i would say Contact Ganz here Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki.
And maybe before that, if it is an item stuck on a table, check here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post10176848.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #5

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

You can call them.
As long as you have the user info for the Webkinz account, they should be able to help you.
I had a flower vase stuck in my kitchen flloor. I called, the CS got in while I was on the phone with her and removed the item back to my dock.
Good luck!
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Don Sharma
spray it real good with WD40 and push in and out on the key.there should be a little red tube with the can put that on the sprayer and spray it right up against the key and the lock,then move the key in and out and try to turn it.you can just slightly tap on the key with a hammer to get it to move spray again if needed
I think she means in WW
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Yes. LOL. WW. Thanks for the info. I will call them. I can't fill out the form; it won't let me. Do you guys have their number? Thanks.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

If you click on the links under some of the messages, that say Contact Ganz it brings you to the page that all of Ganz contact info is on. Here is the phone number for you

Webkinz World Telephone

1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Thanks a bunch.
Closed