Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: something new is webkinz world?

Is there five more new recipes coming out or am I just mistaking that there is a new recipe that I recall may be old? Well I went to the code shop to do the w-cares spin and got a recipe food called Cogitaticake. Has anybody ever heard of this before? Then after I did the w-cares spin and got that "mystery food", I thought I would adopt another one of my webkinz to see if I got another recipe food that was not familiar. Well I couldn't help but read the biography of my new chimpanzee and it said it was friends with the purple goldfish, but I don't think that the purple goldfish has been announced on Webkinz Insider, if I am not mistaking. So I went to my room and opened the gifts, to see if I got any new recipe food that were a "mystery". But I got no new foods. I thought I would share and see if anyone has any input on these stories. Thanks a lot! Please no rude comments, thanks.

Here are some screenshots I took so you could see for yourself that I was not lying!

The recipe food:
Click the image to open in full size.
Chippy's Biography:
Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: something new is webkinz world?

The purple goldfish is a new pet, but I don't think I have seen that recipe...
Old 01-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #3
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

sorry, but the purple gold fish already came out, and the cogitaticake is new, and i don't think it was found out yet though, let me check...
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
i love

Oh okay! I was looking for the purple goldfish, but I still found about the recipe! I might put in some more codes because I have a lot from christmas, to find some more recipes!
Old 01-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

Cogitaticake is a fairly new food. It can be made on the stove with carrot cake, french fries and spaghetti.

I'm not sure about the purple goldfish but I think I saw that somewhere before I'm just not sure where.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member monkeecj on solving the recipe for Cogiticake. This is monkeecj's second secret recipe solved. To make it, combine Carrot [COLOR=red ! important][COLOR=red ! important]Cake[/COLOR][/COLOR], French Fries, and Spagetti on the Stove. Remember where you heard it first, Webkinz Insider, your #1 source for Webkinz information.

and the purple gold fish is out in stores already!

---------- webkinzluver&lt;3 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

oh, i found a purple goldfish in a store mathew's hallmark i believe, you should check it out!

Last edited by webkinzluver<3; 01-20-2009 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
i love

I will go in Hallmark and check it out! I have about ten unregistered, so I am not getting some for a while. Lol. I got about 15-20 for christmas It was outrageous.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #8
Kayla4612

Awesomeness
Closed