Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #1
Mamajedia24
Webkinz :)

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Something Freaky Going On?

I've had problems getting in today like I've noticed some other have. Finally got in and things seemed to be working for the most part, sometimes slow. But in the middle of the fashion class in the Academy, the screen started changing like I was trying to go somewhere else and now I have a failed class . Then playing game of the day I hit the bonus level and it seemed like I had much longer than usual to keep making the same sum when all of a sudden -- the screen is changing and goes back to the news page. I have no idea if I got my KC for what I did in the game or not.

Is anyone else having similar problems? I figure it has something to do with the new updates. (I cleared memory recently, so that's not it.)
mamajedi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
samprow is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Something Freaky Going On?

You think you have problems? I can't even get into any of my rooms, nor can I get into the curio shop, or wshop. When I go to trading room, my arrows don't work, so I can't even trade.
I'm so frustrated, becasuse: 1. I just adopted new POM. 2. I just adopted Bubblegumosaurus.
and 3. I can't buy the cool new Halloween stuff. I can't open any of my pet's gifts, because I can't get into any rooms.

I want to scream!(in a spooky kind of Halloween way)

By the way, in kinzchat plus, I found out that other members could not get into their rooms, and some could get into the wshop, while others could not. So, atleast I know it's not just my computer, cause I just did a huge update with Windows today, and I was afraid that was the problem.

You are not alone.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Something Freaky Going On?

Yeah, I've noticed as I've been waiting there are lots of problems going on! I did get into the Curio Shop, but can't click on anything in there. I finally gave up on Webkinz for now. Will check back into Webkinz World later tonight or tomorrow.
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #4

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Mamajedi, your problems sound odd and I haven't experienced them. But Samprow I was having your problems on one of my computers but not the other. Then I realized I had cleared my cache on the one that was working well. So I did that and I haven't had those problems any more. Have you cleared your cache since Webkinz came back online?
Old 10-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That always happens to me! Takes your kinzcash too...
Old 10-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
midnight-muggle is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get in W shop or Curio shop. Weird thing happen in the employment office too. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
Call me Lime XD

limecat275 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by samprow
You think you have problems? I can't even get into any of my rooms, nor can I get into the curio shop, or wshop. When I go to trading room, my arrows don't work, so I can't even trade.
I'm so frustrated, becasuse: 1. I just adopted new POM. 2. I just adopted Bubblegumosaurus.
and 3. I can't buy the cool new Halloween stuff. I can't open any of my pet's gifts, because I can't get into any rooms.

I want to scream!(in a spooky kind of Halloween way)

By the way, in kinzchat plus, I found out that other members could not get into their rooms, and some could get into the wshop, while others could not. So, atleast I know it's not just my computer, cause I just did a huge update with Windows today, and I was afraid that was the problem.

You are not alone.
I'm having the EXACT same problem! I was looking forward to halloween festivities today and I have a garden that I rely on for most of my money. I f that dies, my kinz could starve (well, not really, but you know what I mean) and I want that new oven extremely badly. I wish GANZ never made a lot of changes at once, I mean, it'd be better if they took them one change at a time. I think they rushed to make the changes and then a lot of stuff got messed up in the meantime. ANd that pet of the day? It isn't even showing up on MyPage. AND my MyPage's "I love" things were reset all to I love the Fashion Class and one was the Lil Triggerfish, but I love that anyway, so I didn't mind the fish. I wish webkinz wouldn've been more careful.

The staff should comtact the webkinz creative director about this or something.
limecat275 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i know how to fix your problems. you have to click tools up at the top, then click internet options. then you click delete under browsing history, and you delete eveything under that except the password one obviously. it justs clears all the bad thigs from your computer, and it gets webkinz to work!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #9

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I lost my fairy chance as NOT paths open to forests and then NO exit X.. so had to log out... I lost all money on 2 jobs (2 different accounts) as they system locked up and booted me out. Then on my sons gem hunt he just got a black screen once in the mine w/ no place to go or click and couldn't get out, so had to log out.. so lost his gem hunt for the day. I was only given 2 chances on my gem hunt today... and we couldn't get the system to keep us logged in enough for us to do the 4pm daily!!!!! argggg!!

And my son's PUG was just logged in and NO POTM goodie bag, and the cash that came w/ pet very low and not extra foods!! I am NOT going to login the Bubblegumasauruses until I know they get their act straight

And the Club house doesn't work, but 1 of my accounts still has only blue screen, and 1 account only 1 tree (not plus).. The site format is awful and everything is a mess!!

My daughter just lost her star hunt w/ Alyssa the fairy as it booted her out.

---------- Maeffy added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I have cleared all history, cache and stuff several times today since problems were starting before the 10:30 shut dowm.. And we cleared my kids pc too.. it is is GANZ problem.

Last edited by Maeffy; 10-01-2008 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

While on vacation in the coral cove, i keep losing my coral cove and getting a blue screen. I also lost my clothes, It wasn't showing I had clothes on, but they weren't in my item box either, so i put different clothes on and it put them back in my item bar.
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed