Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Somepne please help!

My neighbor has just adopted the tiger snake and her PSI went missing. She put it in the backyard it log her out and it was gone. This has happened to her on the last 4 webkinz she has adopted. Spotted Frog. Grey and white cat and I forgot the other one. She also doesn't get an exslusive item either. I have done everthing I can think of to help her. The items are not in storage. They are gone. We have logged on and off and they are still missing. She also says her money has been missing. She has also changed her password. What should I tell her do? I feel really bad for her. Thanks to all who answer.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
kirtty or Potterkinz
Gifted

kirtty is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Somepne please help!

Luckally for you and your friend, I know what to do. First, go to "I fogot my password". After you compleat all of the steps, go to change my password. Make it something very hard to figure out like &Pi*k4leS@quSHe1839. Unfortunetly, I can't help your friend with her missing items. My best advice for that is to go to "Contact Us" in the kinzville NEWZ.
kirtty is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
that smells like a
Banned
webkinslove10 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Somepne please help!

View Post Originally Posted by twinwebkinzs
My neighbor has just adopted the tiger snake and her PSI went missing. She put it in the backyard it log her out and it was gone. This has happened to her on the last 4 webkinz she has adopted. Spotted Frog. Grey and white cat and I forgot the other one. She also doesn't get an exslusive item either. I have done everthing I can think of to help her. The items are not in storage. They are gone. We have logged on and off and they are still missing. She also says her money has been missing. She has also changed her password. What should I tell her do? I feel really bad for her. Thanks to all who answer.
I had this problem when I adopted my collie with the Collie Bone Seeds. You will have to call Ganz and leave a message. When they call back they can help you. The PSI is there, you just can't see it. They will find it and put it back in your dock. Not sure about the exclusive though. LMK how it works out The contact # for Ganz is on a sticky at the top of this section. Good luck!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
kim2572

it happened to my fave exclusives too...... GRRRR well maybe you can go to the questions form where you pick messages to send maybe there is one you can also ask plumpy well post a question so maybe you can figure this out! trying to be as helpful as i can
Old 04-12-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

One piece of advice I can give is to make another account for adopting pets, that way you can have one for your items, etc...and one for your pets?

This same thing happened to a friend of mine a while back, but it was really bad! His Cheeky Cat Range dissapeared...

You could also call GANZ...
Closed