Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
Wissa94
Webkinz :)

{xAwissax} is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Someone want to bring me up to speed?

Okay, it's been FOREVER since the last time I've been on here.
And a bunch has changed.
So does someone want to bring me up to speed with some of the changes?
Like, what are the "Wi Bucks" ?
{xAwissax} is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby252
Hi there! You can post any questions you have here and I'll come back and answer them. Ok WI bucks are points you get for doing things like post, give rep, ect. You can't use them on anything right now though. I'll go get you a great link.
Here is that link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Someone want to bring me up to speed?

Hi there! You can post any questions you have here and I'll come back and answer them. Ok WI bucks are points you get for doing things like post, give rep, ect. You can't use them on anything right now though. I'll go get you a great link.
Here is that link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Baby has pretty much explained WI bucks, I'd just like to give you the link to MissGnomie's fabulous guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
It should answer most of your questions.
Do you have any more questions? I'd like to help.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
Wissa94

Thanks.
Uhm, has anything else really changed?
I havn't really been anywheres yet,
but i've seen like designs changed and stuff.
Are there any new features on here?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

WI bucks work similar to rep, but people can't see how much you have. You get WI bucks everytime you post or someone posts on your thread, and on your birthday. Whenever someone has helped you out, you can give them as many WI bucks as you want (I usually give about 1000).
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by {xAwissax}
Thanks.
Hmm ... I'm not sure. You joined before I did, actually. But in the past year .... WI bucks is the major thing. There are new forums (IDK which ones are new to you, back from 2007), new rules for the Giftz Exchange, new rules for graphics making ... lemme try to think back.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Thanks.
Well since I just re-joined in April I'm not sure what was old from April 08-April 09
When was the last time you were on?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
Wissa94

Wow, it has got to be atleast a year :S
Before summer?
The last time I was on here, everything was just plain and basic.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
Slytherin for this

Donation Award 

Wow, it has got to be atleast a year :S
Before summer?
The last time I was on here, everything was just plain and basic.
Ok you were like me. Well now we have profiles, and to become gifted you have to apply to be a GT (gift trainee) Click the link Profiles and All about the GE in my siggy and that should help out.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #10
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Probably the biggest change is the growth in WI, to parallel the growth in WW. More capabilities, more items, more Webkinz, more games, more to learn and trade. And, best of all, more marvelous users with whom to have fun, share ideas and help, and trade surplus items. WI has become an invaluable tool for me to learn about changes in WW and the resources here I find amazing. Take some time to browse the site--I think you'll be amazed! The people here have really blown away with their kindness, generosity, and enthusiasm for things Webkinz. Go Webkinz Insiders!!!
Closed