Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #11
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: someone took 18 thousand of my kk

What a shame. About stolen items, email plumpy... hacking is such a trashy and horrible thing to do.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #12
cutie515
Gifted

webkinz_luver12 is on a distinguished road

maybe they were not taken! this happened to my brother but he only lost 6000 kc and to me but i only lost 1000kc my password has numbers and letters making it almost impossible to guess it also did not contain any english words and the the numbers did mot have any particular assosiation with me. i also did not share my password with any one . not even my best friend or my brother!! it might just be a glitch in webkinz world that needs to be fixed by ganz!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
DCH9
Gift Guru
DebbieHester is an unknown quantity at this point

That's so sad..I hope you can find out who did it. They should be ashamed of themselves
Old 07-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #14
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

we should all alwasy contact ganz when items go missing (get hacked) causae mabey if the see how often it is happening they will finally do something more about since there current security does not seem to be very affective. They may not give you anything back but it will help make them aware of how big this problem is getting
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 01:12 PM   #15
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm so sorry to hear that! One time I logged out of webkinz with about 13,000 kk and the next day I logged on and I only had about 400 of it left. And I only had 4 or 5 webkinz at the time. And then I went to my room(I had a lot of rooms then too, and one was the rock and roll theme which is very expensive)I had no items in any of my rooms! And I had to start all over again, but I eventually did buy all of my items again(execpt for the exclusives).
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #16
Gifted

Yellowmel432 is on a distinguished road

How can someone steel kc?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #17
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

they probably spend it on w shop or curio stuuf and send the stuff to there accounts
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #18
craylay
Webkinz :)

craylay is on a distinguished road

They steal the money by buying stuff they want and sending it to themselves. If that person who stole your money wasn't your friend on webkinz,they probably added themselves to your friends list. If you didn't see a differant friend, then he/she probably deleted themselves. My friend did that to me, well, they baught stuff and put it in my rooms, and they moved stuff around. You'll get your money back, don't worry. just save your money slowly, you'll get upset if you work your **** off!!!!!!!

Add craylay.....................
Old 07-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #19
vak0687
Gifted

AJsGrl56 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you
-
sorry!!!!!!!!!
-
i meant to say I hope you get your kc back and good luck!

Last edited by AJsGrl56; 07-13-2007 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #20
marissa37
Gifted

star37 is on a distinguished road

Sorry that happened. Do you have friends or other family members who play? do you think maybe they could have gotten on your account to buy a rare or stuff they needed? Please change your password and give it to no one.
Closed