Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Someone stole my WI bucks!!!

Did you recognize the person's username?
Maybe it's someone who knows you in real life. You should PM a staff member and tell them about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Princess98474
Ok i'll try that. Which mod or admin would be the best to contact??
I would contact whatever admin is on. If an admin isn't on, then use the mod you know the best.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
RAWR! I'm a
Webkinz :)

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Well yeah 1 of my family members knows my password(i just changed it ), and it turns out that that was the person who logged onto my account and sent it 2 theirs. Do u know which mod/admin would be the best one to contact??
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #14
WhiteTerrierFan

Just contact a staff member who is online. (: If COWS4YOU is online, she might be a good one to contact.

Looks like Justin is on right now, you can try contacting him (:
Old 04-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #15
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Change your password and tell a moderator or administrator. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #16
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Tell a staff member who is logged on.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Jacksmom, TTGTTG, and Justin are all on right now. If you click on Forum and then scroll down to the bottom you can see which mods/admins are on. Look for names in RED or BLUE.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #18
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Are you sure your weren't spamming the boards or anything? Or maybe did you deposit it by mistake?
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #19
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

does it say who they got sent to?
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, any mods/admins that are online would work. COWS4YOU is very realible, and Dixiecup is a "newer" mod, but she has always been one of the kindest members on WI, and i am sure she could sort this out. i would talk to your family member in real life and ask why they did it. also, go ahead and have them send them back. there is not point in knowing the culprit and having a chance to get your WI bucks back, and not takeing it
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed