Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Someone selected an answer for me and also my garden has problems..

Um what is going on? I thought we could leave our posts as long as we wanted without selecting an answer but it looks like someone selected an answer for me for my thread about the babysitting problem I had. I'm not complaining just wondering how that happened because I don't remember selecting it and I hope no one has access to my account that isn't supposed to have it. Also I forgot to rake the other day but I raked the next and watered all my plants and now some are stunted? Any idea why that is?
If anyone can help I'd like that.

Hmmm now my other thread is open again.

Last edited by Shandree; 07-28-2009 at 12:56 AM..
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Your question will not be left "as long as you want without selecting an answer". Once the correct answer is in, or a variety of opinions, you are expected to close your thread to make room for other people.
No unauthorised person has access to your account. The threads get closed by staff, for a variety of reasons.

Jingles has the correct answer to your plant raking problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Someone selected an answer for me and also my garden has problems..

If you miss a day raking your plants don't grow that day. You do not have to water your plants, they will grow as long as you rake. Good Luck!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your question will not be left "as long as you want without selecting an answer". Once the correct answer is in, or a variety of opinions, you are expected to close your thread to make room for other people.
No unauthorised person has access to your account. The threads get closed by staff, for a variety of reasons.

Jingles has the correct answer to your plant raking problem.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Ok thanks for telling me. I was just concerned since it was right after I edited it and the person that had the best answer also gave me rep. I guess it can be closed if someone wants to close it. (I realize I talk about my computer lag too much. Hopefully we will get it fixed after I get back from holidays.)
Thanks for the info about my plants. That must be why some of them were not full grown.

Last edited by Shandree; 07-28-2009 at 01:13 AM..
Shandree is offline Female
Closed

Tags
answer, garden, question, water, watering