Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

charmedone9484 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: someone owes me a wish

i recently found out that you are supposed to receive a wish token for your birthday. my birthday was in october and i didn't recall getting ANYTHING for my birthday. so i opened my read mail and there was nothing sent to me on my birthday. i feel cheated and want my wish. anyone know how to get it now that all this time has passed?
charmedone9484 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: someone owes me a wish

maybe you have to log on on your birthday? i am not totally sure...

you could call ganz and tell them that you did not get it. are you sure you did not get it back then and put it in the wish machine, and you just forgot?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: someone owes me a wish

You can call Ganz they still can look at your account and possibly do something

You don't have to log on on your birthday it should just appear in your messages. If your birthday is wrong it will appear on another day. Just remember that wish tokens are fairly a new thing that was just started a little while ago. Did you check your certificate if you still had it and saved it? Try this phone number tomorrow and you should get the right answer 1-800-7245902 and press #0 and talk to an operator

Good luck

Last edited by JulieBear01; 04-03-2009 at 07:19 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

You might have entered your birthday wrong on the create account thing But, you should call GANZ
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

I'm not sure if i'm right but I don't think they started giving Wish tokens out then i thought they introduced giving them to people for their birthday around December. But I'm not sure so you might want to do what the other members said.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
Dancer_Diva14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe its because when you made your account, you did not put in your real birth date. That happens to many people who wants to keep as much personal informaton about them safe. Or it might be just a glitch, if it is then contact Ganz.
Dancer_Diva14 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by charmedone9484
i recently found out that you are supposed to receive a wish token for your birthday. my birthday was in october and i didn't recall getting ANYTHING for my birthday. so i opened my read mail and there was nothing sent to me on my birthday. i feel cheated and want my wish. anyone know how to get it now that all this time has passed?
I didn't get one on my birthday and so I emailed the person who has helped me in the past. First she said I was not supposed to get one, but then found out I was so she gave it to me. I suggest you call Ganz and ask to be given a wish token. You should also get one on the anniversary of opening your account.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #8

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear you lost out on getting your token. Maybe Ganz will do something about it.
Old 04-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
I'm not sure if i'm right but I don't think they started giving Wish tokens out then i thought they introduced giving them to people for their birthday around December. But I'm not sure so you might want to do what the other members said.
My daughter's bday is in October and she got a token on all accounts using her name/bday in the info.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed