Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 06:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

pomeranianprincess523 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Someone keeps changing my password on me!!

Someone has changed my password on me... again!! I currently have 3 accounts. On all of my past accounts someone has stolen my password. I made a new account hoping to start fresh, and actually being able to play with my webkinz. Then, the password got changed. Why is it always me they target?? I haven't given out my secret code or password to anyone!!! Please help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
Fall0utb0y
Gift Guru

WebkinzWorldxD is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Someone keeps changing my password on me!!

Well, this could be a problem. This person who did this to you MIGHt just be webkinz world. If not..maybe next time trying to change your password to something harder to gues..like a mix of letters and numbers. If its the same thing..then there is a chance there might be a hacker. PLease notify your parents ASAP and try one last time slowly to type in your passwords. If not..well I dont know what to say
Old 11-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #3
lildancer054
Gift Guru

webkinz_addict054 is just really nicewebkinz_addict054 is just really nice

Try to make your password something hard. Don't make is like 123456 or something. Just a tip.
~Marnie
Old 11-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello PomPrincess~

Do you logon to your account only at home?? Do you have your pw written where it can be viewed? If you are 110% sure you have not shared your password and have indeed had to keep changing as much as youve mentioned, it may be worth contacting Ganz directly as it sounds odd for this to be happening to you. Their contact info is in my siggy. Must be 18 or over to call and they wont call or reply on weekends.

I hope it gets resolved for you soon!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

pomeranianprincess523 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys!! My mom's calling on Monday.
Closed