Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Gifted
Jackie99 is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Someone jacked my daughters account

or webkinz messed up
she logged in, doing her job, was ending and getting her cash, and it stopped. she looked and she now had 7 kinzcash. her 2nd year trophy from her room gone and a bed she never bought on her dock.

she did have 2500 cash

she is only 9
why do people do this crap?

my boyfriend is not understanding how someone could "jack" her account! I tried to tell him it happens all the time, he is saying her gave out her password-she didnt. i KNOW she didnt.
My poor baby
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 07:02 AM   #2
Gifted

webkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzlvr29 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Someone jacked my daughters account

Okay, what you need to do is change her password and fast! To do this go to the log in window and type in her username and password, but don't press log in, instaed click on change password. Change her password, so the person who jacked her account won't know her password!
Good Luck!!!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:11 AM   #3
alatrop

That's terrible! I hope you guys figure it out and it doesn't happen again!
Old 05-26-2007, 07:22 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Well there are people out there. Change your password and make it hard to guess.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 05-26-2007, 07:59 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
j92000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if this is what happened to us. Our rooms are empty (two accounts), no items in dock, although we are also getting care award error.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:02 AM   #6
eawdancer
Gifted

whynot? is on a distinguished road

My daughter had her exclusive cirus bed, golf cart and trampoline "vanish".... she had made the mistake of using a very common password.... we changed it immediately and haven't had any problems since!
Old 05-26-2007, 08:11 AM   #7
Gifted
Jackie99 is on a distinguished road

we all changed passwords-going to do it alot now
Old 05-26-2007, 08:16 AM   #8
ktpotato014
Gifted

KTPotato014 will become famous soon enough

You should change your password often. It makes it harder to guess. The same thing happened to my brother. All of his games went missing from his room.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:31 AM   #9
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: Someone jacked my daughters account

i'm kind of afraid for my webkinz, one of the kids at school said that his friend showed him how to hack webkinz user's accounts. (oh, my) he said that he might hack mine. i told him that it's really bad, because webkinz cost real money, and if you get people kicked off, then that could make people get really sad. and some people have 45 webkinz, that would add up to a lot of real money that was spent getting them. after i told him that it costs real money, he said something, but i couldn't hear him, then we were shut up the librarian. (he also said he'd hack me on a different site called club penguin, but he hasn't done that yet, so i don't know if he will at all) bye.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #10
Sasa120
Webkinz :)

sasa120 is on a distinguished road

ohhh my god i know it hapend to me and know it is a really hard one i hope it dose not happen again and also there is this stupid site gamestro they are sooooo ubseste with cheats never ever give your password out and change yoour passeword to a hard one! it is sad
Closed