Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #41
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with my sister's account!!!!!!

I had that happen last year a tech emailed me and said to clear out my cookies only,restart the computer. Everything was back just like it was. It took one day then to get a reply.
d8471 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 11:18 PM   #42

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with my sister's account!!!!!!

Just went and checked ... my account is running fine now.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #43
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well mine is too now, except ... I have a charm in my dock !! I was wondering if it was a pool I had + it's showing the wrong picture, so I tried to sell it (it says this item cannot be sold).
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 01:29 AM   #44

Ritzcracker is a genius through and through
Ritzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and throughRitzcracker is a genius through and through

I'll repeat the advice already given - don't keep so many items in your dock. I had a friend "babysitting" our account while we were on holidays this summer, who harvested the gardens, but didn't sell the crops, and there were close to 2000 items in the dock. I had real trouble getting in to anything, particularly the W-shop, which is where I really needed to go. When I finally managed to sell everything, my account was fine.

I've also read numerous threads about items going missing, and too full of a dock seems to be a common cause of this. There are some good threads about storage suggestions - check some of them out.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #45
Gift Guru
SScarb9747 will become famous soon enough

I got the same message from Arte about the CSO. It said, I could do the Gem Hunt, and when I did, all my gems were gone. Then I had two items that doubled im my dock, one was a Cukoo Cat Clock. I went, and checked, and all but two items were left in a completely furnished room. I went out for an early dinner, and did a little shopping. Came home, but decided to go visit a neighbor who recently had surgery. I came back home, got changed, and decided to see if I could get back on WW. I was able to get back on my main account. All my Gems are there, but I am back to Arte thinking that I'm back to level one. All my items in my rooms, and dock are back where they belong, but It buggs me that Arte put me back to level one, and you cannot imagine how much I've bought from Arte in the last year, and a half. I always keep less than 100 items in my dock, so this was not a problem with a few overloaded docks.I do reccomend that you do not keep more than 99 items in your dock. I have lot's of storage rooms for all my extra items. Back when there was no limit to the ammount of items we could keep in our docks, I had over a thousand items in my dock at a time. I have more than one account, so I'm going to try, and transfer alot of my extra items to my smaller accounts. It took twice as long to load my main account tonight, than it did yesterday. I may even start a new account, because I have some new W Cares Webkinz to adopt. I sure hope Arte hasn't gotten a case of Alzheimer's disease. This also haappened to a friend of mine from back on the East Coast, so we both decided to take a long break instead of getting frustrated. If it's not fixed by morning, I will try, and give Ganz a call.

---------- SScarb9747 added 6 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Last year there was a glitch where all items in the rooms, and docks all vanished. This happened to a few of us on an older Webkinz forum. I was on the West Coast, a friend was on the East Coast, and another was in the UK. It all happened at the same time, and to both of the accounts I had at the time. Clearing the cookies etc...., and restarting the computer fixed it real quick. This was something that happened today, while Ganz was working on it. I hope the can restore Arte's memory problem.

Last edited by SScarb9747; 09-26-2008 at 01:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 AM   #46
1smiley

It seems like whenever they try to fix one glitch, they end up with another. This has got to be a nightmare for their software engineers.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #47
Lil Kinz
jjallen is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter's account is really ******* up as well. She has lost tons of items from her rooms and dock. 2 days ago when she signed on, there was a new pet on her account. We did not do it and all her money was gone and strange items were in her dock that she did not have before. We immediately changed her password and used it for a day and now this morning, we tried to log on before school and it says her password is not correct. I typed it and know it is correct. I've tried the 800 number and leaving a message but we don't have the original codes anymore to use where it says lost password section.

WHAT IS GOING ON??????
jjallen is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:50 AM   #48
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

yesterday all my items tripled by three and i couldn't load my rooms very well
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 08:52 AM   #49
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

Arte says I m level 7 (really 3)

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like 3 cars are missing

Last edited by dark_heart; 09-26-2008 at 08:01 PM..
Old 09-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #50

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dark_heart
Arte says I m level 7 (really 3)
Lucky you. Arte says I'm Level 1 (yesterday I was at Level 7)
Closed