Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:34 PM   #1
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Unanswered: SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with my sister's account!!!!!!

OKAY! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

my sister went on her account today, and she opened up her dock for trading and there were only 9 ITEMS. there had been 98 items yesterday! everything disappeared except some lame clothing items. ALL HER ITEMS, OBJECTS and FOOD are missing!!!! she is unable to FEED her pet and she can't dress her pet AND HER PET'S HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and FOOD IS AT 63!!!! AHH okay has this happened to anyone?!?!?! PLEASE HELP!!!!
winkystar29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
PhotoFan
Webkinz :)

PhotoFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with my sister's account!!!!!!

Yeah there are some very weird glitches going on. I have zero items when I had about 100 before. The site is all ***** right now.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP PLEASE! something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with my sister's account!!!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, it is likely someone has gotten into your sister's account, you should change the password immiediatly.
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

I am completely freaking out too! I JUSt logged on to my daughter's account to do her job and there were only 9 items in her dock too!!! Only 7 chocoloate ribbons and 2 pink hair bows! She had about 800 items in her dock!!!!! We were collecting rare pieces for her and so on. She is missing a TON of valuable items. I thought her account has been hacked! Not only that but when she went to the Curio Shop to do her Gem hunt, Arte acted like she was a new 1st time customer and gave her the greeting going over the rules for the Curio Shop and the rules for the Gen Hunt as if she just opened her account! I am freaking out and feeling sick over it. The worst part is, I can't even call Ganz b/c it's after 5pm now. I am hoping every single item will return immediately and she didn't lose a thing. if anyone knows what's going on or if the same thing is happening in your accounts, PLEASE let me know!!!

Last edited by Sailor; 09-25-2008 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: to fix spelling errors.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #5
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Sailor
if anyone knows what's going on or if the same thing is happening in your accounts, PLEASE let me know!!!
There are tons of weird glitches occurring at this time. No one seems to know what's going on, but Ganz better get this one fixed because it is definitely not fair for everyone to be losing their items. I hope you can get them back. Luckily, I have not lost anything, but I'm getting a little nervous...
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
ishing for

Sailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to beholdSailor is a splendid one to behold

Oh gosh, I hope everything will return back. My daughter's account has over 800 items misisng, I don't even know where to begin when making a list of all gone missing. This better not be one of those, "Unfortunatley we can't do anything about that or put anything back in your dock, but give us your address and we'll send you a pack of cards." I will scream!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #7

menacedog will become famous soon enough

You should log out and in but if that doesnt work I would call Ganz.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I still have all my items... nothing wrong with my account. Maybe it's just a glitch.. but I would still change her password incase.
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

or you should email them
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #10
GymnastGirl724

I would've said somebody hacked you, but it happened to another person too.... hmm..... I don't know what's going on!
Closed