Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2015, 05:03 PM   #11

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP! (need admin?) Reset password link not coming through

Thank you Gifted9 for flagging this post.

Just to correct some information posted here. There is NO evidence that this is related to the database issues with the post search functions. These two functions are totally different and function in different spaces in the software. In the past, any problems resetting a password has been related directly to the eMail being filled out incorrectly when registered or the member no longer having access to that email.

All Lil Kinz have restrictions on PMs. In order to PM members you'll have to make 10 posts and be a member for roughly 24 hours.

LoveWebkinz100, I've requested that the system sends an eMail to the one you have associated with your account IloveWebkinz100. I'm leaving this thread open so that if the eMail does not come through within 24 hours, you can let me know and I'll take further steps to address the problem. Everyone else, I would ask that you please do not comment here or try and address the problem.

Honestly, 9 times out of 10 It's just an issue that some users (including some of the staff in the past ... lol) run into. We all have many eMails we use daily/weekly/etc and may lose access or track of which one we have associated our accounts with.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 05:36 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
lovewebkinz100 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Thank you Gifted9 for flagging this post.

Just to correct some information posted here. There is NO evidence that this is related to the database issues with the post search functions. These two functions are totally different and function in different spaces in the software. In the past, any problems resetting a password has been related directly to the eMail being filled out incorrectly when registered or the member no longer having access to that email.

All Lil Kinz have restrictions on PMs. In order to PM members you'll have to make 10 posts and be a member for roughly 24 hours.

LoveWebkinz100, I've requested that the system sends an eMail to the one you have associated with your account IloveWebkinz100. I'm leaving this thread open so that if the eMail does not come through within 24 hours, you can let me know and I'll take further steps to address the problem. Everyone else, I would ask that you please do not comment here or try and address the problem.

Honestly, 9 times out of 10 It's just an issue that some users (including some of the staff in the past ... lol) run into. We all have many eMails we use daily/weekly/etc and may lose access or track of which one we have associated our accounts with.
Thank you very much! I have received emails with this email in the past from webkinzinsider, and I honestly think I have used it to reset a password as well.

As of 10:30pm (EST) I have not received the email. I am hopeful that there is some way to set a temporary password or something that will allow me to access my account soon!

Thanks again, and I will continue to update you and work with you!

update: It has now been 24 hours and the email has not come through. MissGnomie, where do we go from here?

update: It has now been 24 hours and the email has not come through. MissGnomie, where do we go from here?

Last edited by lovewebkinz100; 08-04-2015 at 05:35 PM..
lovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #13

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

sending you a PM
Old 08-04-2015, 10:00 PM   #14

Thank you everyone for flagging this, we have resolved the problem.
Closed