Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 08:44 AM   #11
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP i signed into my account and EVERYTHING IS GONE

Well, This could be a few things. The first is that someone hacked your account. The second it is a glitch. The third it could be a log out and log in thing. I personally don't think someone hacked your account, but it could happen. It probably is a gltich and you might have to call GANZ for. But the thing is with the hacking, is that they could not send it all in kinz post, but they can surely do it in the trading room, just giving the items to themselves and other webkinz members. Well keep trying to fix it and I hope it is just a glitch. Bye!

~HannaWalters10~
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Immie is on a distinguished road

Dear Amy,

I am so sorry to hear about your account, that would really upset me as well. I think everyone on here is right, just keep logging in and out and see what happens and then call Ganz.

Please keep us up to date on what happens, I would love to know how it gets resolved.

Goodluck

Warm Regards,
Immie
Immie is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #13

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

That happened to me sort of. All the stuff in my rooms was there but when I got items in m dock from storage, it only showed the first 2 in each category, and I have (had then and now) 300ish items in my dock, it was scary! I tried logging in and out, nothing changed, eventually I just tried again the next day and everything came back, I hope you get your items back.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 04-24-2009, 09:04 AM   #14
Psalms 126:2

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Did you give anyone your password?
If so, I would change it; soon. I'm real sorry this all
happened to you,
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #15
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I have 57 pets which are still there, but all my super beds and all my items are gone. All thats left is my pets in their empty rooms. There is nothing left in my dock. Kinda bummed as I spent hours working on every single room, each pet had their pet items, and beds, and everything. Its all gone.

I am new to the group, I love looking at the site every day. I hope someone can help me figure out what went on.

Amy
that happened to my mom......try logging out and then back in. She did that and all her stuff was back. I hope this helps.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #16

mrs.story is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you've received good advice so far. I hope this IS just a glitch. I can imagine what my daughter would do if she logged into her account and everything was gone . . . she'd cry a lot, and I don't think she'd listen to my reasoning (she's just in kindergarten).

Let us know how it goes! Best of luck . . .
mrs.story is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #17
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but you (or your parents) can try clearing the cache on your computer. I've had really good luck with that when WW acts up. Good luck! I think your stuff will show up. Sounds like a glitch since everything is missing.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #18
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Yeah I am guessing its probably a glitch then. All my pets are now nakie, and the manual is gone. I will check again later this weekend, Maybe its a sign that I need to spend less time on the computer anyways.

Thank you for all your advice. If things arent back by Monday I will call Ganz and ask. I will keep you updated. If nothing else will just create a new account with just a few pets lol.

No one has my password so that probably isnt it. My parents have no use for webkinz keep telling me I am too old to be playing with them anyways. Which might be true lol. As my daughter is too little to even use the computer lol.

Also when i go to the virtual store to buy food for my pets nothing is in the store either. The only thing that works is the arcade. Oh well. Beautiful day out, going to enjoy it while it lasts.

GOOD NEWS

Thank you all for your advice. I wiped my cookies and cleared my internet history and WA LA . Everything is back to normal.

I hope everyone has a super weekend!!!!

Amy , I would be lost without this site and everyone on it.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 04-24-2009 at 11:07 AM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #19
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am glad you got your things back. I was sure that you would because no one could empty your account so quickly.

And don't think you are too old to be playing, because I know I'm older than you. That's why I chose a dinosaur as my avatar - because I am one LOL.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #20
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

I have had this happen to me 4 times in the past. All you need to do is call Ganz and let them know. They will be able to fix it for you

I was scared the first time it happened to me!!! After all my hard work and everything GONE! But everything will be back and in the spot that you had it in after you talk to Ganz.

Sometimes it happens if you have too much in your dock or if you have items in front of doors, so I try my hardest to keep my dock cleared and nothing is in front of the doors.

I hope I helped and Good Luck to you
Becky316 is offline Female
Closed