Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Angry Unanswered: SOMEONE HELP i signed into my account and EVERYTHING IS GONE

I have 57 pets which are still there, but all my super beds and all my items are gone. All thats left is my pets in their empty rooms. There is nothing left in my dock. Kinda bummed as I spent hours working on every single room, each pet had their pet items, and beds, and everything. Its all gone.

I am new to the group, I love looking at the site every day. I hope someone can help me figure out what went on.

Amy
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: SOMEONE HELP i signed into my account and EVERYTHING IS GONE

That is terrible!

Maybe did you try logging in & logging out? It could've been a glitch. If that doesn't work, I'd contact ganz. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

I really hope you get your stuff back!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #3

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

What a horrible discovery! I agree....try to log out and log back in again. From that point, I'd contact Ganz to see if they can view your activity/log in times and dates and places where your account has been looked in. I'm sure they'd be able to see what all you had in the account before things went missing. They might assist you in replacing the items. Keep us posted....again, how horrible and am wishing you loads and loads of luck thrown your way!!! Wow!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #4

shalimar is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also change your pass word...just incase.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:04 AM   #5
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hi Amy,

I am so sorry this happened to you!

Okay, 1st, is your webkinz guide in a room or in your dock? It should be because it is non-kinzpostable. If not than it is just a glitch. Is there clothes on your pets?

Try logging out and back in, empty your cache. If it's still that way, I'd call GANZ using the link provided in a post above. BE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD! And don't tell anyone, not even your best friend. (Trust me, bad idea LOL)

Good luck with your account, and just let me know if you need any more help!

Tex
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with tex, maybe someone got hold of your password and kinz posted all your things to themselves. But like tex said check your dock, see if your manual is still there or if you put it in one of your rooms try to find it. If it's not there it's just a glitch because you can't send it, but if it's there and everything else is gone. . . . . well that looks a little suspiciouse, might want to change your password
sassylove is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #7
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This also happened to me two days ago. I was so upset but after logging in and out the stuff did not come back. However, when I checked a little later it was all back. I hope the same thing happens for you. I know how upsetting this can be. You have been given good advice though so follow it and good luck.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Yes I am sure it is a glitch very unlikely everything would be gone, this has happened to a few people just give it a bit and try again I am sure everything will be right back where it is supposed to be But it doesn't hurt to get your call in to Ganz just in case
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is terrible! I agree with TexasGirl and the rest...definitely do those things. Please let us know what happens--and I hope it turns out to be a glitch! Webkinz is famous for their glitches
kigz is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #10
slc1965
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

I do not think anyone stole your items as this is impossible. I would log out and log back into your account. From the sounds of it you have a lot of items the the amount of pets you have. YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLE SEND THAT MANY IN JUST ONE DAY. So kinzposting them to someone is out of the question especially if they items were there the day before. I know this from experience. My two nephews have account that will be expiring in July and I got a upset because they have not been on there account for a very long time and I do mean very long. So we have been keeping the account active by doing their daily's and job in order to get the kinz cash. In turn we would buy the rare items as they became available. Much to my surprise they got into their account without saying anything to me and I freaked out. There was 60,000 in cash that went down to about 40,000, a few hours later down to about 30,000 the next down only 10,000. I called my brother and apparently the kids were getting on their account and spending all the hard earned money on what ever they wanted to. I actually thought someone had got into the accounts. Any way as the accounts were expiring in July as I stated I began sending off items to about 5 or 6 accounts daily so we could at least sell the items if we did not want them and get the cash. Well with only being able to send 3 items to each account a day we were only able to send about 15 to 18 items a day. Thus you answer - no one could possibly send all of your items.
Amy relax and do as suggested log out and log in again to see if the items reappear. You may be very surprised that eveything is still there. With Ganz doing so many upgrades it seems like they are making things worse for use with items disappearing and our docks being empty. I again would contact Ganz and see what they say.
I would not change your password. I'm not sure why everyone seems to say change your password when thing like this happen. Is it really an issue with your password - I honestly do not think so. The only people who should have your password are you, your parents or another friend for family member.
Good luck and I hope everything will appear for your.
slc1965 is offline Female
Closed