Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Someone help with Arte's Preferred Customer List! PLEASE!

Hey, I have been a member of Webkinz since November, so about 8 months now. Does anyone know how much Kinzcash you have to spend to get to the highest level, where he tells you when the rare is coming? i tip him pretty much every day, 100 kinzcash, and buy regularly. I have bought quite a few rares since last getting promoted, and I am looking to complete my ancient civilization set. All I need are the pool, Ceasar's Chair and the column. Since they cost quite a pretty penny, I'm just wondering exactly how much is needed. Can anyone tell me, has anyone mapped it out yet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Proud owner of :cs::koala::luvfrog::pig::ph::rbt:

Future webbies:
August: :bt:
September: :acs:
October:
November: :husky:

I have all the codes for them, I'm just trying to pace myself to one a month! Although for Easter I redeemed a momma and baby bunny, and a pet of the month pig. Otherwise I've been good, lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 07:21 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Someone help with Arte's Preferred Customer List! PLEASE!

I haven't tipped Arte in the longest time... and I'm at level 7.. I think it is because I buy so many rares from him... I've been a member since march 2008....
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

catstabby has a spectacular aura aboutcatstabby has a spectacular aura about

It depends on how much you buy. And I think tips help a little.
catstabby is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

I don't know how much kinzcash you must give him in total. I know that there are seven levels. If he starts saying new things then you moved up a level. There are 7 levels and when you reach the 7th level then Arte shows a sign showing the Rares of the Day and the times. When I create my sister's account then I may make a guide showing how much kinzcash you must spend to do all of this.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

I'm on his list and have never tipped him. I buy rare items pretty often, but someone here said to buy something from him every day....even if it's a toy phone, and that helps too.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I'm not sure, I think you need to tip a lot, and buy things from him often.
That's the best info I have for you, hope I helped
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #7

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I got this info from someone who sold a "guide" on ebay:

How to determine your level with Arte!
He will say any of these things to you when you enter his Shop…

Level 1 (Opening) - First time you arrive, explains how it works.

Level 2 - “Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what your looking for.”

Level 3 - “Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today.”

Level 4 - “Hey, welcome back. If you see something you like, let me know.”

Level 5 - “Good to see you again. Have fun shopping.”

Level 6 - “Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let’s see what I can do for you.” You can ask when sales/rare items will be available and he’ll give you a generic time frame, like “later this evening I should have something in” or he’ll say you are out of luck.

Level 7 - “There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop.” AND Arte will be holding a sign that says when the rare item will be on sale.

So how do you progress through the levels?
Arte, loves to get tips, but don't insult him with too small an amount, or by tipping him more than once a day! He also appreciates your business, so try to check the Curio Shop to see if it's selling anything you want before hitting the W Shop. Who knows, Arte might even be selling it cheaper than the W Shop is!!!

Step 1- TIP TIP TIP… I did it by tipping $100 or $50 first thing to him.

Step 2- BUY BUY BUY…Then buying stuff at least once a day it could be just a hat or shoes. Nothing expensive is needed!
*THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY PATIENT WITH! DO NOT EXPECT TO GET THE HIGHEST LEVEL WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS!

This help me get to Level 7. BUT - Webkinz Insider shows you when the exclusive items are and what they are - which to me is very helpful.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #8

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks ses6761, I know that NOW webkinzinsider is doing rares, but before they did it I was happy to be at level 6, because then there was a time frame. Morning was like 7-11am, afternoon 12-4, and evening 5pm on. Still, I would love to be at the top one and have a specific time, lol. I missed getting the Caesar's chair the other day while I was at work. Boy, was that frustrating!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Check out my thread all about your problem!
Franks is offline Female
Closed