Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 09:52 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: someone help

I got all my charm in the charm forest yesterday and I can see that I unlock the crown but I didn't get it in my dock. What should I do??:goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: someone help

Remember -
You can only get the tiara if you collect all the forest charms (unlocked by having 8 real charms).
If you did not recieve your tiara I would suggest contacting Ganz:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I just contacted ganz by email for the same thing.. I unlocked all eight charms prizes and did not get my tiara either..

You have to contact them.. I haven't heard anything back yet so if I do, I will let you know..
Old 06-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #4

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
I just contacted ganz by email for the same thing.. I unlocked all eight charms prizes and did not get my tiara either..

You have to contact them.. I haven't heard anything back yet so if I do, I will let you know..
Following the information From the Charm guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nd-t47251.html

there are two types of charms - the entered code ones.

for the first 8 charms you get:

1st Charm – Charm Tree Box and the chance to search for five virtual charms to earn $50 KC.
2nd Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn a prize of $100 KC.
3rd Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn a prize of $250 KC.
4th Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn a prize of $500 KC.
5th Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn the Charm Forest Flooring.
6th Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn the Charm Forest Wallpaper.
7th Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn the Fairy Flower Topiary.
8th Charm – chance to search for 5 more virtual charms to earn the Charm Forest Dining Set.

The tiara is not a code reward but a virtual reward - see below:

And the virtual ones - which you find in the charm forest on webkinz world.

To unlock the tiara you need to find all 40 virtual charms once you do that the box on the right of the screen when viewing the virtual charms will remove all the ? and you should be able to click and recieve the tiara.

Along with the tiara the following are from virtual charm collections:
Charm Forest Dining Set
Fairy Flower Topiary
Charm Forest Wallpaper
Charm Forest Flooring

and three amounts of KC.

hope this helps!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
Frankie Jonas has
Webkinz :)

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

You might not have gotten ALL the carms yet! If you did than it could be a glitch in WW! You can also conmtact webkinz if it does not appear soon! hope i helped!
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #6
jet3461

Have you collected ALL of the virtual charms? If you have... then prob. just a glitch.
Closed