Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Someone has used my code! :'(

oh man! i am sorry! hopefully ganz will work it out!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #12
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry this happened to you. This also happened to my cousin with Kinzstyle code.
She entered it and it said that it had already been used. She didn't call or anything,
so she does not have it online. I hope you get the code ;]
Old 01-28-2010, 03:59 AM   #13
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I bought a new pet at a local Hallmark a couple weeks ago and the code was used. I filled out the form and Ganz replied telling me that the code had been used more than a year ago and they will do nothing about it. I suspect with that much time passing that Ganz themselves duplicated the code. But I wouldn't expect them to replace it, even with proof of purchase. They did absolutelly nothing for me. I'm sorry this happened to you. This is the most extreme disappointment with Ganz so far. And that's saying alot.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #14
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I am so very sorry that happened to you!! A little girl who used to live next door told my son once that you can get free pets by going to the adopton area and entering random numbers/letters and basically guessing codes. When my son told me this I frieked! I told him he had better never do this because it is stealing and wrong on several fronts. (I also told him I didn't want him playing with a person who woule steal and be proud of it!) If I had known her WWID I would have reported her. This is probably what happened- someone guessed the code and stole your vertual pet. But what the others have said should work and you will get a new code, I just hope they ban the person who has the original code. No punishment is too strong for stealing from children!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #15

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

I also had this happen to me and Ganz did nothing. The person who used the number llived in the town next to me (or at least that was where the account was registered) so chances are they used the code, put it back in the tag, tied the ribbon around the arm, and returned it to the store for a refund. Ganz told me it was the reponsibility of the store to refund my money for selling me a "used" product but of course they wouldn't because I had purchased the product over 30 days before (besides, how did they know I didn't just use the number myself).

Anyway, hope it works out better for you then it did for me.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #16

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I was in a Hallmark store today and was told they had to remove all the codes from the Webkinz as people were stealing them. How sad is that. After you purchase a Webkinz they put the code back on the Webkinz.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #17

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Someone has used my code! :'(

I hope you get that sorted out. Like previous posts have said, if Ganz requires paper work from you to prove it's your code make sure you take copies. I read about someone bragging that they sneak Webkinz codes from the pets in a store and their mother "keeps watch". I think that is despicable, and not something that should be bragged about, especially as it ends up hurting the person who actually paid good money for their pet. Good luck.

View Post Originally Posted by Doda34
I was in a Hallmark store today and was told they had to remove all the codes from the Webkinz as people were stealing them. How sad is that. After you purchase a Webkinz they put the code back on the Webkinz.
You know, that actually isn't a bad idea. I think all stores should follow that policy. It is sad that it has come to that, but it would make life a lot happier/easier for those who are actually buying the pets.

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-28-2010 at 10:07 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The best thing to do for the used code problem is to phone Ganz.

I had this problem once, and the service rep asked me where the webbie was purchased. My info matched their records, so they gave me a new code over the phone right away. The person who had entered random numbers and used "my" code, lived elsewhere from the store that had sold it, and their WW account got banned.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 05:38 PM   #19
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Maybe try calling GANZ, then giving them your code, maybe they'd be able to track who it was.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #20
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
Maybe try calling GANZ, then giving them your code, maybe they'd be able to track who it was.
Actually, that will work! We had a trading card that said it was used and they tracked it. I don't know who it was, but they gave us a new code.
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed