Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #11
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Is someone GIVING me items?

hmmm, wierd!

View Post Originally Posted by acegirl906
yeah one day all of a sudden I had a skunk PSI in my dock and my friend was missing one
that happened to me also! except it was a blue lava. it happened almost 2 years ago and she still accuses me of stealing it. but, i am not sending it back because it MAY of been mine!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

That's a new one. My daughter once had a Webkinz Cares ice cream sandwich show up in her dock; When you play the Webkinz Cares game, another WW member randomly receives the same item that you got, so I figured that she got it that way, but I have heard that you're supposed to get it through Kinzpost. Possibly there was a bizarre glitch that kept giving Webkinz Cares items to you (a lot of them are food items) without going through Kinzpost. You didn't by any chance have a garden that you harvested? But that would only explain garden produce.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 02:16 AM   #13
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Hmm, that's interesting. Maybe it's just a glitch and it will go away. But be thankful you have free items !!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #14
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

I had a similar wierd thing happen - with food.
I just opened a second account so I only had 10 or so items in my dock.
When I logged back in, I had some w-shop food (lemon pie, spaghetti, etc)
Very wierd!
and I JUST opened it so no one knows the username or password. I have no one on my friends list and I can't imagine a hacker would be that fast or target a new account with nothing in the dock!
Old 01-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #15
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

I doubt that someone sent the items to your account and opened them, only because it would have taken FOREVER to have sent 200+ items and you can only send 3 items per day from any one account. It is either a glitch, or someone is logging into your account and making the items - those are really your only two options. Definitely, definitely change your password. BTW out of curiosity, are there any recipe foods you haven't seen before? Perhaps newly discovered ones?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #16
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

That's a strange glitch....but not a bad one if you have extra items.
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 04:03 AM   #17
pinkpixie88
April,Victoria is on a distinguished road

It might be a cool glitch! I wish it could happened to me ! Besides when you get a gift from a friend you should get a mail
April,Victoria is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 06:29 AM   #18
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

If it is a glitch, they may catch it themselves so I wouldn't do anything with those extra items just yet if I were you. It is also good advice to change your password. Has your Kinzcash amount changed as well? Just curious.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 AM   #19
Hooligan25
Hooli is on a distinguished road

I think its the Webkinz food fairies... another webkinz mystery. LOL!

My nephew gave me his account number so I can fix up things for him. Sometimes I go in there and get him special things or rearrange his furniture then deny it for a giggle.

A few days ago all my christmas items just up and and vanished from my room and dock.. SHOCK HORROR!!! Once I cleared the room they were in soon one by one they just reappeared NOT where I put them of course as I logged in and out.

Hooli:cmunk:
Old 01-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #20

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Check your mailbox thing, and see who has sent you what gifts, though I cac't imagine who would send 220 items...
soccertrader is offline Male
Closed