Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Somehow I lost my clothes!!!

I was changing my yorkie last night, and she was wearing her kinzstyle pink butterfly dress. I hit that new button, and selected sleepwear, so she could put on her pj's. And I lost my dress! It isn't anywhere in my account! Has this happened to anyone else? I want my dress back!
baxjul is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Somehow I lost my clothes!!!

scroll through the differernt style "options." Try casual, sporty, etc. The dress is probably saved on one of those different styles. Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

did you check all the other tabs? You can now keep outfits with you. so it may be under say the Fancy tab or Casual. HTH's

Good Luck
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Dragonbird is right. I freaked out the first time I did it. I couldn't find my clothes. When I went throught it was in my "Fancy" attire. I hope you find it.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #5
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I went and checked and they were there under casual! PHEW. Thanks!
baxjul is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm glad you got it figured out. That is a scary thing when you think you've lost something so special-I could only wish I had that dress!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
uvs Her
Webkinz :)

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
I went and checked and they were there under casual! PHEW. Thanks!
Oh good , I know what its like ,I thought I lost my crown of wonder xP

☺Cassidy☻
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Boy, even though this is causing a bt of confusion, it is really cutting back on the amount of storage we will have to use. I like the idea that they carry an extra set of clothes with them BUT has anyone discovered whether they are able to use this function when visiting another ptes home? I ma just curious.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #9
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

the posts above are right, I would try the 'fancy' tab, it will probably be there! go0od luck!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed