Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

danikinz13 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: somebosy plz help.......

ok i know how 2 make this:
click on bubblegum 2 go 2 my awsome nameing and rateing shop!
click on bamboo 2 go 2 my blob shop!

you r able 2 click on it but when i do click on it, it doesnt take me 2 my name shop or my blob shop so how do i make it go to the place it says it is going to go i hope you know what i mean plz post back i need HELP!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: somebosy plz help.......

You have to type in the address of your shops. Once you have highlighted the text you click on the "World" icon to enable the link and a window pops up. It looks like you did that part correctly. Once that window is open you have to enter the URL (web address) of your shop. An easy way to do this is to have your shop open in another window. Click in the address bar at the top of your browser to highlight the address. You can right-click and select Copy. Then in the window that is asking for the address (URL) you can right-click again and select Paste.

Let me know if you need any clarifications. Hope you get it to work!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #3

thx i will try that!

---------- danikinz13 added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by danikinz13; 09-18-2008 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Almost there! Your only problem is that you ended up with "http:\\" two times at the beginning of your address. Delete one of them and it should work.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #5
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Hi Dani!

Msclockart did a great job of explaining how to embed links where you want them. If you'd like to learn more here is a link to the "How To & Guide section" which has a lot of fun info on how to do things like customize your signature, how to take pics, save them, and put them on the site, & how to customize your profile.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-tos-f137.html
Old 09-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #6

thx you guys

---------- danikinz13 added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

---------- danikinz13 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

but i still didnt take me to my shop i only took me the webkinzinsider home page

Last edited by danikinz13; 09-18-2008 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

Donation Award 

Your addresses are still not quite right. Here's an example for your naming shop:

And one for your Blob shop:

Feel free to just copy and paste. Basically, you were still getting some of the text mixed in with the address.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:51 PM   #8

O MY GOSH IT WORKED THX!!!

---------- danikinz13 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by danikinz13; 09-18-2008 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed