Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #11
tree lover

Default Re: somebody please tell me! whimsy dragon?

who told u that they would retire it??

---------- tree lover added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

man i gotta do my stinky homework now well c u later!!

Last edited by tree lover; 05-19-2008 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #12
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

lots of ppl have said taht, and lots of people said they arent
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
Jason303
Gifted

Jason303 is on a distinguished road

No one knows for sure. There have been alot of rumors though. I just got one a few days ago.
Jason303 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2008, 08:10 PM   #14
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody has said it will retire. The rumor is that they are running out of some of the fabric they use for it, so it could be up to 6 months before more shipments go out. I'm leaning towards the rumors being true. The people who have said it will be delayed have talked to store owners and in some cases Ganz reps. The people who say the rumor isn't true in most cases haven't talked to anybody. It's simply their opinion. Personally I bought one the other day and was told by the owner of the store that they got significantly less Whimsy Dragons than they ordered. I was also told at 2 other stores that they were still waiting to receive them, but were told their order may be cut. They were not told how much it would be cut by. Personally if you really want it, I would get it now and not take the chance.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 10:19 PM   #15
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

I think it's just a rumor, other animals are made of the same fabric. It was probably just started cause someone thought they wouldn't get one before a friend so they told a fib.
nettne is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #16
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

i hope it isn't retireing, I kind of wanted one (i'm not just DIEING to have it, but it is cute)
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #17
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

i thought they were running out of the fabric so they woulnt make it 4 a long time but it wouldnt be retired. i got mine @ a hallmark this weekend and they didnt hav a lot...
i honestly dont no wats goin on
demi is a wonderfful name!!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #18
Beth4000

Beth4000 is on a distinguished road

I've heard that the company can't get anymore of the fabric that they used on the whimsy dragon so I guess it would depend on if this issue gets cleared up. A store near me said that their order was cut in half. I hope that they will do one in a different color, blue or purple!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #19
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

I have a whimsy dragon, and it seems to be such a success that I highly doubt that it would be retired so soon. Where did you hear that? Also, you may want to send in a comment to the comments & suggestions part of the newzpaper, just so they know.
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

I'm going to email them. ANYBODY HAVE GANZ' EMAIL?? i'm real scared theyre going to retire it YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE thanks for all the good comments on the name =)
okay im starting to earn money for it TODAY!
polkadot911 is offline Female
Closed