Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
liam526
Webkinz :)
lissasue12101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Somebody Please Help Me!

Ok, I just won my first cash cow torphy, I went to place it on a pedestal in the game room, but I missed and it's sitting on the floor. My problem is that I can not pick it up, move it, or remove it. Does anyone know what is going on? I have tried leaving the room and coming back. I have tried logging out of WW, and restarting my computer. It will not budge. It looks kind of silly and out of place on the floor...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lissa

lissasue12101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #2
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Somebody Please Help Me!

It means it is stuck.

They fix themselves after a week or two. Or you could contact Ganz and let them know.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
liam526
lissasue12101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I guess I will just wait it out. From what I have heard it is difficult to get help from Ganz, and I don't want to bother them for just a trophy, they have bigger things to work on.
lissasue12101 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #4

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

Mine did exactly the same. I called Ganz and asked them to move it and they did.
Humblepie is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

I expect that I will need to call them as a bunch of different things that go on tables are stuck. However, I did fix two myself. I took the table they were supposed to be on out of the room for about a week and brought it back, put it where it had been and the items worked again. No idea why. Hasn't been as effective for some others though, so may have to bite the bullet and call Ganz...
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lissasue12101
Thank you, I guess I will just wait it out. From what I have heard it is difficult to get help from Ganz, and I don't want to bother them for just a trophy, they have bigger things to work on.
i get one certain item stuck all the time and i do the customer service thru WW under stuck item and it is always in my dock the same day. i wrote this morning and it's back, sometime between the time i wrote and 3pm. so i would write them so you won't have to wait.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Sometimes glitches don't fix themselves, sometimes they do. Contact Ganz through Customer Service, near the log in button, under the topic "Something is stuck." You will need to give them your username and one of your pet's secret codes, and you will need to tell them what object is stuck, and in which room (name on the map, or number if unnamed). Best of luck!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

Here is the link for contacting Ganz to get them to put it into you dock, That happened to me with my anniversary trophies.
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hi,

A stuck items glitch like this is pretty common. Here is guide that you should try and follow to see if your items becomes unstuck.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

If not, you can fill out this form, and the folks at Ganz will get the items back into your dock.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php

Good luck!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-06-2008, 06:11 PM   #10
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I would fill out the "My item is stuck" form.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed