Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 09:09 PM   #11
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

How about you do "Save As" on your picture? Try uploading it up on TinyPic too, I use that site all the time.

Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
I am a
Webkinz :)

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

I use Tinypic, a cute little website to upload your images to. You can then click any link in the selection and test them out! Hope I helped.
--Bowwow478
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
Call Me Greenie :]

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Thanks for telling some websites, but I need to know how to make it stop from highlighting all my text
greenbowler is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 06:03 AM   #14
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Copying images is hotlinking which is not allowed on webkinz insider. what you do is you find the picture you want, right click on it, and click save image as . . . then you go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting choose the image you just downloaded into your files and there will be some boxes with text that look like links. well there really things to put the picture on whatever site. for webkinz insider you need to forum one (second from the top) that you copy and paste and voila! where ever you posted the link from tiny pic has your photo. i hope this helped!

~lasrock
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #15
ladyjedi

gdtestqueen is on a distinguished road

I'm not to sure what you're trying to do: a) save a created image, b) upload a created image, c) something else.
But here's my last ditch effort when thing don't work for copying a pic - Print Screen.
Captures whatever is on your desktop and then you can trim it down in a photo editing software, (or paint).

As for the text being highlighted - I find that some sites just do that, as if it's embedded in the coding. I haven't figured out a way around this.

I haven't tried the following for something like what you're describing, but maybe it would work. If you're good with web code you may be able :
1) View Page Source (Control U on Firefox)
2) Control F (Find)
3) enter in the the last two words before the pic, or after the pic and click "Find"
4) It takes some work to ignore all the //<<>> and find the nearest sentence
5) After that text you should see something like <image>, then there might be the url of the graphic, or some other hint about it

Good Luck
gdtestqueen is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #16

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Save the image you want and upload it to Tinypic.com. Then it will give you 4 links. Chose the one that stars with [img]. Copy it and Paste it into your shop, when you save your edit to your shop, your image should appear! I hope this helps!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 01-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #17
Call Me Greenie :]

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
Save the image you want and upload it to Tinypic.com. Then it will give you 4 links. Chose the one that stars with [img]. Copy it and Paste it into your shop, when you save your edit to your shop, your image should appear! I hope this helps!
Thank you! I'll try it!!

Click the image to open in full size.

It worked! Thank you, kitkat20! +1 rep for you!

MY QUESTION IS ANSWERED! !
greenbowler is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help!