Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Call Me Greenie :]
Webkinz :)

greenbowler is just really nicegreenbowler is just really nice

Exclamation Answered: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

Someone Please Help Me!

I tried to copy a picture that I created from an avatar website. I've tried to host it to imageshack (I forgot the name of it, since it won't let me, but i think that's it), but that is not an option in some websites.

PLEASE HELP!
~Greenie

(P.S. When I copy it from a webiste it would work, but it highlights everything else I typed or added, so if i click paste, everything else will be deleted!!!!)

Last edited by greenbowler; 01-09-2010 at 06:47 PM..
greenbowler is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kitkat20
Save the image you want and upload it to Tinypic.com. Then it will give you 4 links. Chose the one that stars with [img]. Copy it and Paste it into your shop, when you save your edit to your shop, your image should appear! I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

Have you ever tried using tinypic? It's like the same thing as imageshack.

Just click "Browse", find the image saved on your computer, click "Upload", right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Messageboards, and right-click "Paste" it right into your post. After you submit your post, the code will turn into your picture.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #3

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Have you ever tried using tinypic? It's like the same thing as imageshack.

Just click "Browse", find the image saved on your computer, click "Upload", right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Messageboards, and right-click "Paste" it right into your post. After you submit your post, the code will turn into your picture.
I tried Tinypic, and I love the way its organized! Thanks for helping! rep for you!

i think i figured it out!!! ill see if it will work!

Still doesnt work... wait! Let me try one mroe thing!!!!

I attached something. Hopefully, if i copy that onto my shop thread, it will work!

still not working.. sigh
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcandy.jpg (33.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by greenbowler; 01-09-2010 at 06:51 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Have you tried a photobucket account? It's free and you can keep all your images in one place that you can access from any computer any time. I use it along with tinypic. You can set privacy settings so that others can/cannot see you pictures and also set it to where the links can be scrambled so those without permission cannot go back to your site.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
StarrBeeLuv

SassySparkle is just really niceSassySparkle is just really nice

I use PhotoBucket though because it gives you the Direct Link of the image. Here is what I do:

What I do is first, click the little Photo Icon next to the Globe Icon above where I'm typing. Then, I paste the URL(Which you can copy from your image)onto the box & the image appears(It should).

I don`t know why the other words are highlighted, must be a glitch. Hope that helped!
SassySparkle is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

I use tinypic. It's absolutely free and it's always worked for me.
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 06:22 AM   #7
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I download my images to my computer then i click go advanced and you just click the paper clip and choose the file you'd like then when the upload is complete just click close this window and click the paper clip again and it will show you the images you've downloaded and you can put them on your posts/threads.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #8
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Save your image to your computer, than upload it to tinypic.com, then highlight the second box of codes it gives you, then copy, and then paste to your thread! Then you should see your picture.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Right click the image and then go to Save Picture As. Save it to your Picture folder and then go onto tinypic.com. Go through the uploading proccess and then when you get the list of links copy and paste the forum one to your thread.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #10

Talking Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! How do I copy imAGES FROM WEBSITES INTO MY SHOP THREAD?? (Please Help! My Shop is in desperate need of construction!)

View Post Originally Posted by PrettyPerfefect
I use PhotoBucket though because it gives you the Direct Link of the image. Here is what I do:

What I do is first, click the little Photo Icon next to the Globe Icon above where I'm typing. Then, I paste the URL(Which you can copy from your image)onto the box & the image appears(It should).

I don`t know why the other words are highlighted, must be a glitch. Hope that helped!
Thanks! I'll go try it now! Lets hope for the best!

Nothing is working, i dont know why this isn't working. Should I ask a moderator or admininstrater for why it highlights everything when i want to copy? (sorry its underlined, i tried to make it not underlined, but its not working... :x

Last edited by greenbowler; 01-14-2010 at 08:18 PM..
Closed

Tags
help!