Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Angry Answered: Somebody PLEASE help! :(

So I'm visiting my sister and her family Texas right now for spring break. I haven't been on WI or WW for a while, so I didn't hear about the Leprechaun in the Clubhouse. Well, thie thing is, my sisters computer works, (meaning it can go on to the main page of WW where you click Log In) but when I click Log in, the Log In page is all green! It doesn't let me log in!
I thought it might be the server having problems, so I switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer, and It STILL didn't work!!! this is what it looks like on both:

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-17.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-18.png[/IMG]
Click the image to open in full size.

AND

Click the image to open in full size.

So anyway, If you know ANYthing about how to help me, PLEASE . please post! thank you and rep BIG time for anyone who can help me,. thanks again!

~i'm unique
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
Sometimes when I get green screen, I log out and try again and normally that works. I know it says to press F5 to refresh the screen if nothing appears after 30 seconds, but I don't use IE, so it is just easier to X out and try again.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Default Re: Somebody PLEASE help! :(

Maybe try clearing your cache? I don't know, I've never had this problem, I'm sorry. I hope it starts working for you!
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Try restarting your computer, clearing your cache, and using this link to log on:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

If all else fails, view this page:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/li.php

Last edited by Kayfookey; 03-16-2010 at 12:29 PM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Sometimes when I get green screen, I log out and try again and normally that works. I know it says to press F5 to refresh the screen if nothing appears after 30 seconds, but I don't use IE, so it is just easier to X out and try again.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Does the computer have Adobe Flash? There is information on the ww website explaining how to download Adobe Flash if you don't have it. It's free software.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #6

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I know that happened to me when my Flash Program wasn't up to date. Maybe it needs to be updated.
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Go here: Adobe Flash Player

Install the latest Flash Player on Firefox - that should solve the problem.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

thanks everyone! The weird thing is though, if you look in the upper left hand corner of the screen on both pics, you'll see a little white page. I clicked the little page thing and it said something about Encryption. what is that?
Old 03-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Old 03-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
EMH08

Nope, it's not working... man, I'm gonna miss it.
The event, I mean.
Closed