Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
singsing23

Exclamation Unanswered: Somebody help and quick. Its about the winter fest. If you help me and are the first one to i will give you a rep. Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to catch at least 1 snowflake and I still haven't with only 5 hours left. Where do you find the most snowflakes. I really need help. If you help me I will give you a rep. box but only if you are the first one to help me.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Somebody help and quick. Its about the winter fest. If you help me and are the first one to i will give you a rep. Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you really can find them anywhere. Here are some tips though...
*Snowflakes fall in 6 minute intervals so every six minutes (about) there should be a snowflake.
*Snowflakes appear usually when your just sitting there.
Do Quizzy's
Rearrange your house
Do games in your house.

Anything that will garuntee you sitting at the screen and at the same time doing something productive.

There is a thread about this in the 'Special events in WW' part of the forum. You should go check that thread out. It's got a lot of info and it's where I got all of this.

BTW- In your title where it says 'i will give you rep' your not allowed to 'bribe' or offer with REP! Just a heads up!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Somebody help and quick. Its about the winter fest. If you help me and are the first one to i will give you a rep. Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhere where your dock shows you can get them.
Try Quizzy's!
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

the best places to get snowflakes are your room and the newspaper (i think...) i suggest buying a puzzle box and playing puzzles while waiting for a snowflake.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

the club house
ottercute is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Yeah, bribing is a no-no. LOL.

Try gardening, decorating a new room, or going to the clubhouse in the party room and sit and talk..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I am not doing anything in WW. I have it open next to
I can see the snowflakes every time!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #8
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Hi! I suggest you try to go on places where your dock is visible. If you play a game (your dock won't be visible), then snowflakes will not fly by. I would recommend you go the the clubhouse. I have gotten many snowflakes from staying in there. I would also recommend going to quizzy or your room. Good luck catching snowflakes!
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #9

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

yes i would rearrange your rooom. i did a winterfest foom and while i was designing it i got like 10 flakes! hope this helps!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

We have gotten flakes just about anywhere. We spend a lot of time in the clubhouse, so of course we get most of ours there. I try to have both accounts open so I can watch for flakes in both places. I caught one today on the page that shows both tree houses.

IttyGirl said there was a snowstorm this afternoon for a while.

Someone suggested logging off and logging back in again. Good luck!

Mom of IttyGirl2

(I am answering to be helpful, not for rep points.)
Closed