Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Somebody HELP! Is MY username that hard?

Many people have their username messed up in a post by another user.

For Example:

♥ I make a post and someone agrees with me they reply:

♥ "I know, i totally agree, ilikescokess!"

Many people do this and it's not just to me!!

The real question is: Is my username THAT hard to spell correctly (and ILC111 and Ilikecoke, is o.k.)?

Please feel free to COMMENT

~ilikecoke111~

Last edited by TTG; 04-09-2009 at 03:19 PM..
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Somebody HELP! Is MY username that hard?

i don't know why people do this...

Your user isn't hard to spell, see..

ilikecoke111

it's basically

i
coke

not hard.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
ife wanted me 2 be a
Webkinz :)

Adigo is on a distinguished road

I don´t believe is hard to spell. What I really think is; you shouldn't worry of someone makes a mistake in spelling your username, deep within yourself you know they are talking about you, don´t you?

We all make mistakes, so we all have to bear with it! I probably have made some grammar or spelling mistakes just now!, and that is because english is not my native tongue!

Don´t get mad and enjoy!!
Adigo is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Your username isn't that hard..
ilikecoke111..
You know what I hate? When people read my posts that show my signature in them that say (my name is emma, not abby,) and then say my name is Abby.
Wait.. I just took that out, I'll go put it back in
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i am sorry people keep doing that. i dont know why they cant get a username right. it is right there
trueblue is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

My real name only has four letters, but people frequently misspell or even mispronounce it. IttyGirl's name ends in a "y", although that is not the most common form of her name. It reflects on THEM, not YOU!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

No, it's not too hard to spell. Don't worry about it though, everyone makes mistakes. We're all human, that's what we do. Just politely correct them next time it happens. It has happened to me before, and it doesn't bother me too much.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #8
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks everyone!!!!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #9

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

It's not hard. Maybe their typing fast. I agree with Adigo. Everybody makes mistakes.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
tkdchristin

TKD Christin is on a distinguished road

its not hard ilikecoke111
Closed